BMW M3 Coupe + Parts Package = £4950

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Sport Coupe, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Sport Coupe

Sport Coupe Dori BMW Stylee'

BMW M3 Coupe + Parts Package ***SOLD***

***NOW SOLD***

In order to start my own business I have now reluctantly decided to part with my unfinished BMW M3 track day/drift day project which includes a huge array of parts which total over 7k alone. I spent a lot of time trying to find the right vehicle and eventually found this one in the stunning Avus Blue colour with the bodywork being completely rust free. It was registered in Dec 1993 and has now covered 120k, for the last 3 years it has been dry stored in my garage and has regularly been started every month with the operating fluids brought up to temperature.

It has a full documented history and service book including its time in Germany, so has the all important original German equivalent of the V5 document which possesses all the MOT/TUV stamps along with various main dealer service documents and the last German bill of sale before being imported to England wherein the history continues.

The car is a LHD 3L 5 speed version which has the better flowing tubular exhaust manifold, more reliable single vanos and gearbox; with the further additions listed below in the advert and a good engine remap the car will make more power than the later 321BHP M3 Evo's. Currently it is in a semi stripped out state and the Lotus White vader leather interior is being sold separately as it was my intention this winter to send it away and have a weld in roll cage fitted. The idea being that I would end up with a fast, safe and reliable track day/drift day car that could be driven to and from events. Over the last three years I have been purchasing various track day/racing parts to further enhance the cars handling, sound and performance. All of the following are included with the sale of the car and just require someone with the time and know how to fit them or to pay for a professional that can complete the job which I have been quoted as being around 2k including a roll cage.

Later 3.2 Evolution cylinder head to improve the inlet sides airflow.
    UUC Lightweight Flywheel and upgraded M5 clutch.
    Carbon Fiber CSL style Airbox.
    Supersprint decat pipe (original cats included for MOT’s)
    Rogue Engineering lightweight stainless steel DMS exhaust system.
    3way adjustable KW Variant 3 coilover suspension.
    Sparco Corsa Bucket Seat
    Sparco Pro 2000 Bucket Seat
    Sparco Pro 6 point racing harnesses for driver and passenger
    Sparco suede steering wheel with quick release boss kit
    Fully integrated Lifeline fire extinguisher and safety system with internal and external pulls
    17" deep dish Hamann 2 piece staggered racing wheels (made by OZ racing) complete with Bridgestone SO3 tyres all with 7mm tread.
    18" Breyton Vision styled alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres 3-4mm tread.
    UUC Carbon Fiber 3 way adjustable rear spoiler
    Later M3 Evolution front suspension arms
    Later M3 Evolution brake discs with Pagid racing pads
    Rogue Engineering performance top mounts and reinforcing plates
    Rogue Engineering power pulleys and V belt
    New OEM water pump
    New OEM oil pump

The car can be seen running and driven around my private road, but as it currently has no road tax or MOT this will mean that the car will have to be trailered away by the new owner; if this is not possible then I can arrange for the car to be delivered to the new owner at an extra cost. I am looking for offers in the region of £4950 to secure this great opportunity - similar finished projects on the likes of Racecarsdirect.com fetch between 12 and 19k so this represents extremely good value for money.

If you have any further questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to contact me on 07834 489000.

Side.
    Rear-1.
    Front-1.

#1 Sport Coupe, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  2. 20vWill

20vWill Active Member

Shame.

If you are willing to split, PM me some prices for :

UUC Lightweight Flywheel and upgraded M5 clutch.
    Supersprint decat pipe
    3way adjustable KW Variant 3 coilover suspension.
    Sparco suede steering wheel with quick release boss kit
    Fully integrated Lifeline fire extinguisher and safety system with internal and external pulls
    17" deep dish Hamann 2 piece staggered racing wheels (made by OZ racing) complete with Bridgestone SO3 tyres all with 7mm tread.
    18" Breyton Vision styled alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres 3-4mm tread.
    Later M3 Evolution front suspension arms
    Rogue Engineering power pulleys and V belt
    New OEM water pump

Best of luck with the sale pal.

3. Sport Coupe

Cheers.

It's tugging on the ol'heart strings a little having decided to part with it but needs must and all that. I very much doubt that I will split any parts, but it has been noted.

4. Mike@TDSW

Mike@TDSW Active Member

Bloody hell Sam, I had been wondering where you had dissapeared too.
    Awesome list of parts, pretty much the whats what of stuff to buy to make an m3 the bollocks.
    Stick some pics up of the interior with seats and wheel etc and shots with the splits on it:smokin:, looks too standard there.

This was my car before Sport Coupe's and the only problem I ever had was some electrical gremlins which Forced my sale but Sam sorted pretty quickly (still sore about that lol) , mechanically it was good as gold and pulled as a good m3 should. Body was grot free and straight.

Id like it back myself, especially with all those bits on it but I cant afford it worse luck. :cry:

If you get stuck and you want to swap for a nice sport you know where to find me.:wave:

5. Sport Coupe

Hi Mike, still alive and kicking :wave:

I might try and get some more pictures posted up here at the weekend of the various bits, trouble is that I have someone all ready interested and they're coming over on Saturday to have a look so it may not be necessary, here's hoping they aren't just a tyre kicker!

Nice Sport by the way, still miss mine after 4 years :cry:

6. Sport Coupe

**Update**

I've taken a deposit this evening and the balance/car should be collected tomorrow. Thanks to those who expressed an interest in the parts, but it is being sold in one job lot.