BMW Style 95 (Italian) Reps | 18x8.5j ET15 | 5x120 PCD | £250ono

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by CrabsterDrift, Mar 27, 2015.

1. CrabsterDrift

CrabsterDrift Callum Craddy

I'll be honest, I'm not really sure how much these are worth. But there's a price and I'm open to offers! COLLECTION ONLY FROM HARTLEPOOL. If you desperately want them but are unable to get here, Delivery may be possible but at cost.

------------------------------------

Basically a set of Style 95 reps which have been sat in my garage since last July. 18 diameter, 8.5j width (non-staggered), ET 15. Yes, the offset is ridiculous BUT they even fit on an E36 (mine) so they're not such a big issue after all. Mind, you'd need wider arches/some smaller tyres and a bit of inner arch removal for them to be driven with!

3 of them have tyres... x2 have Michelin PilotSport (235/55/18), x1 Pirelli P-Zero (255/45/18). Sizes may be wrong for the Michelins as I'm not entirely sure (forgotten basically as it's been over an hour!). 1 has no tyre.

In all fairness, they're decent condition. Wouldn't need a refurb to go on and look good! But obviously any wheels look better with it.

I'm asking £250ono but I'm not really sure what they're worth exactly so if anybody could shed some light, it'd be appreciated! If anybody wants them before Wednesday, I'd probably let them go a fair bit cheaper!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]