Breaking S13, Some pretty cool shiney bits

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by FPSJoshwaa, Mar 30, 2014.

1. FPSJoshwaa

FPSJoshwaa Member

Howdy ya'll.

I really dont want to do this but needs must. I'm broke as fu*k, and im looking to build a rally car with a friend in the future so selling this and saving funds over the year. Also moving house so need to clear all the car parts out of the shed :/

Few ground rules.

• Collection Highly preferred on most items and if needs to be posted buyers needs to arrange courier and ill package the items(s) best i can.
    • Pay via paypal if items is couriered otherwise cash on collection.
    • I can do deals on items if multiple are bought.
    • I will consider offers but have priced everything pretty damn reasonably anyway, so no low balling please.

I will post pictures up asap. and can post more in detail photos on request.

The car is a UK spec 1994 200sx.

Here goes:
    • CA18DET engine - 120k engine ran fine when in car, no rattles, or knocking, has a sticky lifter causing a small tappty noise, can be fixed easily. Has had rocker covers freshly powdercoated samco blue. Comes with alternator, starter, PAS pump(and correct piping and resevoir) - £200
    • CA18DET Gearbox - has same mileage as engine, doesnt crucnh or whine in anygear, nice and tight. - £50
    • T25 Turbo - smokes a little bit and has some side to side play, no cracks. £40
    • Diamond Racing steel wheels x 4 16x8j et0 painted in a custom dark red, the wheels are in pretty good condition, they do have some curb rash on them, on has a gouge on one of the lips, but doesnt affect mounting or sealing of the tyre. They come with tyres but are all down to canvases. £300 or £350 with the gouged wheel repaired.
    • Brand new Sparco 215 2 spoke leather steering wheel, never driven with, just bolted on and covered up - £100(Sold Pending Payment)
    • BN Sideskirts - these have had a few tiny little cracks but have been repaired by previouse owner. These are mint. When i bought them i resprayed them in matte black. - £100
    • Apexi cat back exhaust system the centre section and back box has been welded together by the previous owner. - £60(Sold Pending Payment)
    • Downpipe - £10
    • Pignose front bumper -£40
    • Vertex front bumper(drift damaged, been repaired) - £40
    • Standard rear uk spec bumper - £20
    • Japspeed Aluminium CA Radiator, was fitted by previous owner and has done very few miles.(comes with single electric fan) - £70
    • XSPower Ebay spec Intercooler kit(all hoses joiners and piping) car has always run really well with this kit no problems, boost leaks or anything. - £60 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
    • VSLD - i have never run this but the previous owner has and said it run fine but he has swapped it out for a welded diff which is on the car now, which is also for sale. not sure on the ratio, will dig it out of the shed. - £50 SOLD
    • Rear bootlid- was a bit rusty once upon a time but has been cleaned back welding and sorted now, rear glass is in tact no chips or cracks. - £50(collection only)
    • 4 x Doors - the 2 on the car are pretty rotten but have glass, the 2 spares i have in my shed are not rotten but no glass, but can swap the glass out on request. - £40 each
    • GkTech Steering rack spacer kit - this kit is brand new, i just fitted them then now decided to break. - £40
    • Steering rack - £40
    • FLCA's - £30 pair
    • Daiyama coilovers, these coilovers are pretty solid none seized leaking. the fronts where the top bolt, bolts through has been grivelled out and welded a strengthening plate on for added cambwer adjustment and strength. - £250
    • Front calipers and discs - discs pretty rusty but will make good emergency spares - £30
    • Rear calipers, discs and handbrake shit. - £50
    • Welded diff - £50
    • Driveshafts - £40 pair
    • Rear Subframe (all rear arms and 4 stud hubs), can all be stripped down, re bushed in bushes of your choice and powedercoated in a colour or your choice for an extra cost. - £110
    • Front subframe (Can be powdercoated in colour of your choice for an extra cost) - £40
    • Standard castor arms - £10
    • Front Hubs - £40
    • Braided Turbo lines - £25
    • Brand new HKB steering wheel boss, bought from EPRacing, only fitted never driven with. - £25
    • 4 x Gauges(oil temp, oil pressure, water temp & boost) no oil senders or sensors, water has sensor. - £50
    • CA Manual ECU - £30
    • Cusco front strut brace, this is pretty damn rare, previous owner brought this back from japan on his holidays. paint is a lil flakey but can be powdercoated in a colour of your choice for an extra cost. - £45 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
    • Japspeed rear strut brace - can be powdercoated in a colour of your choice for an extra cost. - £30
    • Kouki Rear Lights, these are in perfect condition. _ £300 (Sold Pending Payment)
    • CA engine wiring loom - £40
    • Gearbox to engine loom - £15
    • Switch panel to fit over centre vents( includes starter and other switches, doesnt include mater cutoff.) - £25
    • PS13 Projector headlight, brackets are broken. - £25
    • Front headlights - £40 pair
    • Front windscreen - £50 (have to get it removed yourself
    • BMC & servo - £10
    • Clutch, brake and throttle pedals - £5 each
    • TRS window net(blue) - £5
    • Flyoff handbrake button - £5
    • Flashing strobe light kit - £20
    • Bonnet(small cutout ready for master switch) - £20
    • Front wings, they have been pretty badly rolled and paint is flaking but they'll be good for some drifty spares. - £10 each
    • Standard Steering Wheel - £10
    • Dash - £30
    • Shell, its pretty damn rotten in the chassis legs and sills and rear arches so just going to scrap it, the local scrap man said he'll give me 100 notes for it so if anyone else wants it they can have it for the same, rather it go to another drifter.
      Edit
      Stainless turbo inlet pipe - £40
      K&N air filter - £5
      Uk Spec S13 AFM - £15
      A pair or universal arches(rivet indents have been smoothed over by previous owner so will have to be bonded on - £20

If i find anything else ill update it here.

I rarely go on here anymore but i will check back every so often, but the best way to get hold of me is on my mobile which is: 07902785201

Thanks for browsing Josh.

P.S pics will be up shortly.

#1 FPSJoshwaa, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. miffy

miffy Member

Were abouts are you located ?

3. Max-san

Max-san Member

I´d be intrested in the diff, mate. Where are you? But I could also send a courier...

4. FPSJoshwaa

FPSJoshwaa Member

Sorry I forgot to mention, I'm located in Kemble, Gloucestershire. Which one welder or vsld?

5. hpidrift

hpidrift Active Member

have u got the wiper pivots/linkages? will take them if so.

6. FPSJoshwaa

FPSJoshwaa Member

Hi there, i do have these, do you need the wiper arms(&blades) and do you need the motor?

- - - Updated - - -

*UPDATE* i have andded a few other thing at the bottom of the page

7. danny_boi

danny_boi novice

pics of the coilovers please??

8. FPSJoshwaa

FPSJoshwaa Member

Will try and get pics tomorrow,(they are still on the car atm)

9. danny_boi

danny_boi novice

10. Blake7

Blake7 Member

Got a pic of ps headlamp??

11. CrossOverPics

CrossOverPics Member

pm'd about some parts.

12. FPSJoshwaa

FPSJoshwaa Member

Will get some tomorrow and update here :)

13. MAX.T

MAX.T Member

pics strut bars and intercooler please

14. FPSJoshwaa

FPSJoshwaa Member

Already have someone interested in the front strut bar and intercooloer mate, will let you know if it falls through.

15. FPSJoshwaa

FPSJoshwaa Member

*UPDATE* Got some photos of a few things can get more on request.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Dan Harris

Dan Harris Member

after front hubs if youve still got them?

17. Gnarkill102

Gnarkill102 Member

Got a fuel tank and filler neck ?

18. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

you got the engine loom?

19. S13kasper

S13kasper Member

Pm'd......

20. JosephS14

JosephS14 Member

I PM'd you about the coilovers but got no answer. Please PM me, i'm super interested!

+ your inbox is full

#20 JosephS14, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014