Breaking Stage 3 S13, loads of cool parts! T35 turbo/VEMs/444s/Much much more!

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by NathanPrince, Jun 12, 2012.

1. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

Hey guys, regretably got to start breaking my S13 before even getting to drive it :cry: Reason being I've spent a fortune building it from the ground up and the engine just isnt playing ball (shat itself on my drive after idling for 10mins after a rebuild to be exact, think its just a dodgy crank but just cant be bothered anymore!)

I've put thousands into this car and just can't see it going anywhere fast so it's time to quit while I'm ahead. I've learnt a lot from it and I guess thats a plus but I can't keep plummeting money into it anymore :(

I want the big stuff gone first before I start stripping it down and selling it off, pictures on request and no sensible offer rejected!

Garret T35 Turbo (Freshly rebuilt by Turbo Technics before I bought it, got paperwork to prove. External wastegate and Screamer pipe, oil feeds included/Custom Exhaust made to fit and 95Db at 4500RPM. Some damage to silencers but no holes or any real problems/Top mount Manifold been welded on one runner and has a take off welded in for EGT.

£1000

Tuning Developments Fuel Pump, Brand new, used on the drive for a massive 10-15minutes, will include the cradle to make it that bit easier to fit.

£45

VEMs, Amazing piece of kit, all working and taken from a known working car. Must have piece of kit

£200

Apexi Filter, little crushed but still works absolutely fine

£35 without pipework £50 with.

Gauges and senders (oil and water), May be keeping these, not really tested them as Ive not had the chance

£60

Boost gauges (x2) One white faced gauge, one smoked face

White £10/ Smoked £15

CA18DET engine, This is the one currently in the car, slight bottom end rattle (have a video of this) I rebuilt it with ACL race bearings and they went again so I think the crank is at fault (or im a plank and done something wrong? :wack: ) It has a Jap spec head (8 port) and metal head gasket. Previous owner said it was new water/oil pump, looked in good condition when it was apart so left it, belts all new, new plugs and coils are perfect condition.

£150 ono

CA18DET from an Auto, Another engine I have in my pile of bits, this came from the auto car I bought with bottom end rattle (suprise suprise) Everything else seemed good though, I have pinched quite a few bits from this for the other engine though, few sensors, coils, no exhaust mani and a few other little bits.

£90

Gearbox, Low mileage box, no shifter as I used the Japspeed short shifter.

£80

Exedy OE replacement clutch, Had this brand new when I bought the S13 so thought I'd use it as a few people I know have used them on stage 3's for a long time. Not been used as the car hasnt moved under its own steam.

£70

JUN superlight flywheel, Good condition

£180

V mount IC/Rad/silicone/mikalors, This is an Evo 8 FMIC, S13 52mm Rad which I had a tank rewelded onto the side of the rad for clearance, 2 electric fans with controller, lots of alloy pipe and silicone and a bunch of Mikalor clamps. I have made ducting for it but would be easier to make your own to suit your needs.

£350

Looms, Standard Facelift loom but I had the engine bay bit pulled apart to tidy up and re-route to avoid the turbo.

Both looms £80

Fresh rebuilt Z32 brakes/discs/pads/lines, Rebuilt both front and rear calipers with seal kits and high temp grease from BiggRedd on eBay, There are 3 sets of discs, 1 set is in new condition, great pads (not sure which brand) but loads of meat left, and S13 to Z32 conversion lines brand new still in the pack from Conceptua (when I recieve the rears!!)

£350

Z32 BMC (BM57), Good condition no leaks

£50

Nismo Bonnet Vent, not been fitted to a bonnet, holes have been cut but can be altered/tidied up as I havent done that bit yet!

£50

Gizzmo MS-IBC2, Good working condition, will include the silicone hoses for the solenoid.

£150

Whiteline Polybushed subframe, Fully polybushed with Whiteline bushes including all the arms. Could do with a wire wheel and paint but the bushes are great condition, didn't see that much use on previous owners car

£150

5x130 8.5/10j Borbet A alloys w/tyres,caps, I was gonna get these drilled to 5x114.3 and convert the 13 to fit them. Excellent condition, rub back and paint and they would look the shiz. ET13 on the 8.5s and ET20 on the 10s

£500

4x114.3 Skid wheels W/tyres 16”, badly painted black and look shit but they have good tyres on :D

£150 for 4 wheels with tyres!

4x114.3 Skid wheels W/tyres 17”, same as above but this is only a pair.

£80

Mint rust free shell W/V5, the shell is mint, had the tiniest bits of rust on the turrets but this has been sorted, sills are great, chassis rails are great. Be a perfect shell for reshelling a rusty 13, bay has been painted Arden blue but is scratched to shit, shell is dark Red.

£500 W/doors, bonnet, boot, wings (need paint), bumpers (front needs paint)

Various standard stuff (doors/bonnets/bootlids/wings/interior trims/dashboards/ etc etc

Got loads of standard stuff including brakes, Offers on this lot, name a part and theres a good chance I got it!

No serious offers refused, would prefer cash on collection for a lot of this stuff and I wont start breaking until the big stuff has buyers!

Thanks for looking :dw:

#1 NathanPrince, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. driftaay

driftaay Member

Can i have pics of the short shifter,clutch kit and flywheel please?

3. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

I can get shifter pics but the flywheel and clutch are still fitted. I haven't taken the engine and box out the car yet

4. drift-nut

drift-nut Member

Do u have a set of adjustable arms front and rear?

5. hawkeye

hawkeye Member

Wat about a front bumper

6. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

No adjustable arms. And I have only got standard facelift bumpers, kits aren't my thing.

Cheers

7. tigran

tigran Member

Where abouts in the world are you? Quite a bit of interest in quite a bit of stuff.

8. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

Sorry knew I'd forget something important.

Located in Bristol. Drop me a PM with what your interested in bud.

Cheers

9. hawkeye

hawkeye Member

How much for 1 delivered to dg9 7tu and wat colours do u have

10. brad88

brad88 Member

Pm'd mate :)

11. driftaay

driftaay Member

Ok, if you can get ones of the shifter please. And others when u can.
    Can u do the shifter the price posted please?

Also,dont suppose u have a braided clutch line??

12. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

All pm's replied to

13. ross_striker

ross_striker Active Member

pic of the bonnet vent please!

14. kubus

kubus Member

any chance for some pics of the rad with fans ??
    dont need the IC....

cheers.

15. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

Wont be splitting the Vmount yet, and pics will be up soon of everything requested

16. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

Few pics of stuff I could get in to

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VEMs:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

18. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

Need this stuff gone asap for a new car!

19. tippers

tippers Active Member

20. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

Short shifter sold!