Car Cammera CCTV recorder for your car... Russian Video style!

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by SX_BIG, Aug 16, 2013.

1. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

whats the point about having a drinking limit then !

2. rtlkyuubi

rtlkyuubi Member

3. cromwell

cromwell down under

If anybodys interested i got the Blackvue 380 camera today and installed it in the car. It seems awesome, much better than the 30 quid POS i had before. Very well made, good mount, video out to my in car screen and all works automatically. Problem with the cheap one was i never trusted it to actually be working properly when i needed it (was cheap chinese plastic tacky crap but the picture etc was ok)

- - - Updated - - -

haha cefiro_drifta i haven't been in here in a long time and your post count has gone through the roof mate lol

4. Fife

Fife Member

Awesome story by the way, the police are mad like that as long as your not causing trouble they are a fun lot i suppose hahaha. I have thought about getting one of these cameras for the car am i better off with a GoPro or one of them Russian dashcam things ?

5. cromwell

cromwell down under

GoPro isn't automatic so you have to turn it on/off every time and don't think it will record on a continuous loop? My dash cam is great as i never have to think about it just take the footage off in the event of an accident or whatever. Also has my time / location / speed logged.