Car for sale

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by 4NDY SX, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4NDY SX

4NDY SX Team.............

As above, engine dosent run but that's never bothered me!! Cat c right off but it's a drift car so expect damage

has a DK sticker on it so expect extra drift tax

will upload pics later when it's dark!!!!!

price........top dolla

in case you haven't noticed the above advert is a joke! Why the fuck are there so many shit adverts at the moment! The art of selling a car is lost!

Can the Mods do something about this in the future? There must be a standard of selling a car other then lazy people who can be bothered and are baffled that the car won't sell

so angry right now! Rant over

2. Kingk

Kingk Member

Can I send you wads of cash as a gift through PayPal straight away so I'm not covered and before I see it in person and without doing any homework on the car at all

3. R32 GTR

R32 GTR Active Member

this advert is invalid you havent stated a price. Im asking because i have no interest in buying and i want to say GLWTS when you tell me how much your overpriced car is

- - - Updated - - -

can you also bump it every 45 minutes. and then after 3 months of bump lower the price by 250 pounds

4. 4NDY SX

4NDY SX Team.............

Lol ^^^^^

Forgot to add....... It's FWD but the McDonald's trays can be supplied for an extra £100

5. lewyS14a

lewyS14a Active Member

Will swap with cash my way for ...... (reals of a list of cars a lot better than car in the add)

In all seriousness ive seen on other forums they have a template you have to stick to and any adds that don't are deleted straight away. Would help a lot here although i doubt it will stop people asking stupid money for ropey S and R bodys haha :thumbs:

6. DoriDave

DoriDave ~~Sore-Arse~~

What Mods? Haven't seen any on here for months!!!

7. Kingk

Kingk Member

Not just S and R bodies.... The things I seem to see well overpriced on here ALOT are chasers!!! Maybe because they're rare and import only people think they can charge top dollar for ropey cars with high mileage, that's come from one of the uks leading "importers"

8. Swampy442

Swampy442 Active Member

Will you px for an R35 GTR and cash your way?

I fucking hate adverts when the only info is an eBay link. Put some effort in ffs.

9. JZZ30

JZZ30 Member

+1 True story guys sad tho. Will contact you later Andy to waste some of your time if this is ok for you..

There are also "wanted" posts in the "parts for sale" section from time to time, as if there is no "wanted" section in this forum.

There actually is such a template for DW:

ALL FOR SALE THREADS MUST USE THE FOLLOWING FORMAT - please read
    Advert Rules for Cars.

When you post an advert, please make sure you adhere to the following guidelines.

You must include:
    Make
    Model
    Year
    Mileage
    Tax/Test
    Description of the car
    Price
    Pictures are recommended but optional

Try to make your description as concise as possible. Remember that cars sold privately are still bound by the Sale of Goods Act, which means they must be accurately described and must mention any faults which the buyer should know about. Avoid including unrelated information such as what you intended to do with it, why you owned it, etc. If someone wants to know the history of why you’re selling it, they can ask you in the thread or by PM.
    If the car being advertised has a project or build thread associated with it, this may be linked in your advert however this is not sufficient as a description.
    You must not post adverts which don’t include a price, which includes ‘Gauging interest’ and ‘Offers’ threads. If you are looking for a swap or a part exchange, please be very clear about what you are looking for, and include a price regardless. If you have parts for sale which are related to the car but are being sold separately, these should be posted in their own thread. A link may be included to your parts for sale thread in your car advert.

#9 JZZ30, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  10. lewyS14a

lewyS14a Active Member

Haha so there is a format its a shame no one sticks to it a bit like the rule that when your selling wheels your ment to put the sizes , widths and offsets in the post instead of " Super baller Dishu wheels yo !!! " and when you click on the thread its some shite wheels 8 inch wide , et45 offset with a inch of dish. Fucking winds me right up.

11. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

I've been on, banning fuckers and whatnot :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.