Cefiro A31-Are there any nice ones or are they all ugly as sin?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Mitch, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Bon Bon

Bon Bon It'll be fine

Gold with 15" ssr mesh mitch. Do it.

2. NMSIS

NMSIS Member

3. TheChin

TheChin Member

I want an A31, where can i get one :(

4. Dunkz

Dunkz Garage LSD

5. PeterT

PeterT fuck diffin.

sweet jesus! where did u find that?? does it say what kit it is?? same as mine but less battered and i could never identify it!

6. Dunkz

Dunkz Garage LSD

7. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

No way. I think that they look shit on small rims.

8. theholty

theholty OH NOES

9. V-con Pro

V-con Pro Active Member

LOL that cef frm the new pc mag fuk its rank and if u believe it makes 270kw on 10psi then ur a complete fail.
    Looks like its been dipped in cow shit.

#69 V-con Pro, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  10. V-con Pro

V-con Pro Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#70 V-con Pro, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  11. TheChin

TheChin Member

Where can i get one? Approximate price?

12. the hat

the hat Active Member

dunkz that cef is loely i think its the bootlid that changes everything there

13. RWDGC8

RWDGC8 New Member

Hey V-Con Pro..... your a fuckn knob.... i personaly helped build this car and i know for a fact it's 270kw atw on 10psi, its brutaly fast too. As for the colour... at least its Original. There is no need at all to run your mouth about someone elses car when you have no clue about its history... im sure if the owner wanted to he would tear your car a new one.

#73 RWDGC8, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  14. Drif-Tim

Drif-Tim Member

15. Paster

Paster ....

16. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

Some okay cars showing up now. Not feeling that style of camo though.

I need to crack on with mine when I get home.

17. V-con Pro

V-con Pro Active Member

Hey friend u obviously know notheing about dyno tuneing, ever heard of a high ramp rate? im not saying it wouldnt go hard but on 10psi a 2j wouldnt evan make 270kw with that turbo. ur tuner sells numbers not tunes :no:.
    pretty sure i know its history isnt it toms old car,if not then ist definantly not original lol.

more like 220kw on 10psi if ur lucky only because the turbo is that large but it definantly doesnt look like the garret 3540 its claimed to be looks chinese.

#77 V-con Pro, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  18. lax-in-ator

lax-in-ator New Member

Hey friend u obviously know notheing about dyno tuneing, ever heard of a high ramp rate? im not saying it wouldnt go hard but on 10psi a 2j wouldnt evan make 270kw with that turbo. ur tuner sells numbers not tunes :no:.
    pretty sure i know its history isnt it toms old car,if not then ist definantly not original lol.

more like 220kw on 10psi if ur lucky only because the turbo is that large but it definantly doesnt look like the garret 3540 its claimed to be looks chinese.

Hey V-Con or maybe V-Fail? RWBGC8 just said he helped personally build this car... Did it some how sprout this shit from nothing? So your going to tell me this car was made by some one else? Have you ever heard of a little thing called jelousy? If your so shit hot why not show us something that is apparently worthy? I mean this thread was about Cefiros not take the piss out of one of NZ's sickest looking Cefs. One would think you have something or know the owner to make childish comments. I think you need to get out of your mothers Honda Civic and have a little respect for something someone has done there sunshine.

GC8 good shit on helping your on the car i think its a well spent effort there, hard to find good mates these days lol. Maybe this thing should have a cage and some buckets... Get rid of those couches in there and slide it haha.

19. V-con Pro

V-con Pro Active Member

lol ur the complete fail bud, either this is the car tom built in n.p like 5 years ago just with a new engine or it s a complete copy lol same kit,colour,wheels,yuck. and u obviously havent seen my car yet,no civic sorry i definantly am not jelous of this cow shit on dinner plates.calm ur shit down and post somehting decent.

#79 V-con Pro, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  20. lax-in-ator

lax-in-ator New Member

Ok Mum will do just for you. Go get your shit put it in P Car them come to the table Droppy. Who the f is Tom? Who cares what Tom did or didnt do. This guy clearly built this as per GC8. Ah forget this V-Con fool boys keep them Cef's coming. As for Cow shit go get your eyes check Rectim Juice. Would mind the owner of this having a wee chat to you about maybe we can see what GC8 has to say regarding "COW SHIT" and "TOM".