Cheap retro 17" Voodoo's: SEVEN WHEELS & TYRES - £100!

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by Brycey, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Brycey

Brycey Member

Cheap retro 17" Voodoo's: SEVEN WHEELS & TYRES - £80

As title, got 7 of these so ideal to make one good set. Bit of a story to them so bear with me.
    Got the 1st set of 4 and ended up cracking one which i had rewelded and straightened at a fair cost (done a cracking job btw) but then found out the tyre had a bulge so ran around on the other 3 for a while and ended up driving over a brick which flat spotted the inside of the other front wheel and blowing a tyre.
    Since then i've searched high and low for another set but could only find 5 stud or the more common none stamped lettering.

Finally struck on a set of 3 with tyres which i've just picked up only to find one has a similar flat spot on the inside plus a duff tyre and the other 2 are fine but the tyres are quite chunky for 205' so i'm getting more scrubbage than before so i've just had enough of them know and noticed i need to change my brakes asap so could do with some dollar to sort that.

So what you get:-
    7x wheels (17x7") around et38 i think.
    2 of which have flat spots on the rears but i'd say they could be straightened fairly easily but i haven't the time or heart to get it done, one has a tyre on but is split and the other has a tyre but flat with 2mm tread.
    One thats been rewelded to a vgc standard with a nankang 205/40 with a bulge on the sidewall with around 3mm tread.
    2 with 205/40 sunnitracs with 5mm tread still on the car
    1 with a 205/40 linglong which has a few nicks in the back of the sidewall but only looks cosmetic on quick inspection with 6mm tread
    1 with 205/40 fullrun with 6mm tread
    4 centre caps

All have the wolfrace voodoo stamp on the one spoke which are the rarer of the 2 sets produced, without lettering being the more common.
    Fair bit of kerbing and general marks/scrapes on most wheels but i'm sure they could be refurbed and made into one good set of 4 plus a 5th spare.
    Given up on them after all the searching so just want them gone now.

No pics other than the original set on my mk3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for £100 collected for the lot, located in Lichfield, Staffordshire
    07973 907322

#1 Brycey, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  2. Brycey

Brycey Member

Bump!