Classic car insurance - PS13?

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by SupremeTeam, Aug 10, 2017.

1. SupremeTeam

SupremeTeam New Member

Hi Guys,

Recently signed up (long time lurker), i've been a fan for years and am really keen on getting myself my first RWD whip....
    I am looking to get a PS13 as a second car most likely through japaneseusedcars, but the only thing in my way is insuring it!
    I did think these qualified for classic car status due to their age, but speaking to footman james & Sky, they dont insure them?
    I wont be doing mega miles as it'll only be a second garaged car, ideally looking for a clean K's 2ltr turbo, and I am 28 so dont think its due to my age?

Do you guys know what i could do to insure a PS13 as a second car reasonably? or any limited millage / use policies?

2. Sandy.

Sandy. New Member

Give Adrian Flux a ring, got my RPS13 insured through them with Kinetic on a limited miles classic car policy.

They mirrored my no claims that I have with another policy I have with them, not sure if they could do the same for you but worth giving them a call.

3. SupremeTeam

SupremeTeam New Member

Thanks Sandy, had all but given up at this point!

Will give them a call tomorrow and hopefully they can provide me a quote at least so I can get the ball rolling with importing one.

Thanks