Danish summer 200SX S13 Kouki "Type X"

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by Jyttah, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Threadmark: https://billeder.bazoom.dk/biler/album/467/xl/2333929/projektbilen-nissan-200sx-s13-ca18det.jpg
    Jyttah

Jyttah Active Member

Many years i've had a 200SX S13 with swapped SR20. Unfortunally i had to sell it because of lacking money, to much rust, and myself being an idiot with tools and had to let everybody else work on my car as i cant do it myself. From that point i told my self that ill never get an old car again as im to stupid to work on it.

nissan-200sx-s13-med-sr20det.

But... After 5 years, shit changed! I mean, im still an idiot with working on cars, but i bought another 200SX S13. Price was good, HSD Coilovers and Driftworks Radiator was included. Engine pretty much stock - Just the way i like it. Only problem was... It was taken totally apart and had some rust fixed. The quality of this rustwork was not what i wanted, so it had to be redone. But again the whole car have to go through a complete renovation with thanks to my vallet and friends.

projektbilen___.

I got the car jacked up, and started taking the subframes out. It was in worse condition than i expected, but it'll still work fine with new bushings and some powdercoating.
    Old bushings was removed. Last time im doing that without proper tools. Took me about 3 weeks on and off...
    projektbilen___.

But the final result is kinda satisfying.
    projektbilen___.
    As of now, im waiting for a price to get these parts powdercoated.

I figured that ill go classic JDM on this car. So of course i ordered this:
    projektbilen___.
    Opening it up i figured that the only shipped half of the bodykit, but included a small gift. Wich i LOVED!
    projektbilen___.

The rest of the package looked like this:
    projektbilen___.
    I know i was missing some things, but they came in another package 3 days later. Didnt take any pictures of that one.

I just had to mount it instantly to see the fitment.
    projektbilen___.
    projektbilen___.
    I would absolutely give it a 9,7/10 in fitment.

But whats a Type X bodykit without Kouki rear lights??
    Ordered these from a Nissan Dealer in US of A. Fucking expensive, but i dont care. I dont want to be greedy on that :D
    projektbilen___.

And also got the wheels to match the rest of the car:
    projektbilen___.

And yes. It looks fucking perfect!
    projektbilen___.

First when i told my wife i went to look at a weekend/summer car, she thought i was crazy. When she saw it was taken totally apart. She knew i was crazy :D But luckily she supports my stupid choises.

Im not working fast on this car, so it might take months in between updates.

• Like Like x 1