Drift matsuri anglesey

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Nutter, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Lukeeee1990

Lukeeee1990 Member

I fucking loved it...couldn't fault the weekend, marshalls....or anybody...worth every penny for me

Anybody who sees this and had anything to do with organising running the weekend, I thank you [emoji111]️

2. chidley

chidley i like fingers

Lol ya silly billy's

3. Gazelle

Gazelle Well-Known Member

Brilliant weekend......I had couple of off's onto the grass but was never sin binned.
    In agreement with Paz, couldn't fault it.
    Roll on 2015

4. Adam.

Adam. Member

The perfect drift event for me, had a couple of spins but drove off the grass slowly and never got sin binned as it was an honest mistake. If your dirt dropping every lap or driving way above your capability then I think its fair that you should sit out for 20 mins to cool down.
    The marshalls were really cool as well letting us go out and twin and having banter with us after a run, couldn't fault it and can't wait till next year :D

5. remal

remal New Member

Sorry for being very late on this. I went and my first proper drifting evening and loved it

I took my Orange GT86 (Parked by the Garages on the Sat night) and was the first big drive I had out. 260 miles to Anglesey from the south west and back in 24 hours

So worth it and a great event