Drifted.com - British Drift Championship Round 2 Coverage

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Jord, Jun 5, 2011.

1. dannyboyS14a

dannyboyS14a Active Member

Cool write up, what are the chances of a high res version of the one of Remmo and I (no 17)?

2. Suprash

Suprash spl dori mater

Nice write up Jord, shows a great look and feel to the lower pro-am stuff. My only personal critiscism would be that it would have been nice to get my name mentioned for going through against the no.1 qualifier Marc, something to show the sponsors and all, might seem small but has massive repurcusions for the smaller guy instead of a no mention, he didnt even progress through, I did ;)

3. CIH

CIH Member

what is it new desktop time again already ? *sigh*

:D

4. Chan Dapman

Chan Dapman Active Member

Great. Y'all should put up more hi res stuff though mang.

5. Jord

Jord drifted.com

Hey Ash (Supra, not Peter), thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately we can't mention everyone as we have decided to go away from the blow-by-blow account of each event. The sheer volume of drivers means that you'd be barrel-to-temple by the end of reading if we did, as would I be writing it!

The coverage we do is more based on the notable points of the day and the best shots we got, so if you didn't make it in its nothing you did, it was our fault for not being good enough with the cameras :)

6. Suprash

Suprash spl dori mater

Thats fair fella, I understand trying to pack it all into an easy on the eye read must be hard without droaning on and on ;)

7. Phil Mann

Phil Mann Member

It's hard choosing the photos to use as well. I took 4999 photos over the 3 days, while not all of them are good i did make a selection of only 700 good ones.

And while i'm sure between me and Jord we have a good photo of every driver at the event, some just stand out more than others.

So you have a mix of photos you WANT to write about, and photos you HAVE to write about.

Ash if you want coverage next time around i would suggest trying Teesside backwards :D I don't mean backwards entries, just drive in reverse :wack:

8. Suprash

Suprash spl dori mater

Done, I better make the first photos out now then :D Im serious, Im reversing around it ;)

9. mph_saab

mph_saab MPH Customs

Amazing photos and quality write as always :thumbs:

10. Scoobystu

Scoobystu tag-less

^^^^ Matt already said it :nod::worthy: