The final Magic Aero Arches came through last week! They look awesome, and I love the little labeling touch! And we found a new local painter to prep and paint them in bodyshop instead of the toilet of our second unit . Looking at the quality of the 'out of the gun' finish, I think this ones a keeper! Meanwhile Craig has had the car next door again for a few days. The new Alcon clutch is in, and he's currently working on the optional rear silencers. These will not be used unless necessary. We also got the air tank back from testing. It's now filled with 4000psi. We'll find out if that's enough to lift a heavy car later!