DTUK Tuning Chip

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by milsom93, Feb 1, 2014.

1. milsom93

milsom93 Member

For sale is my DTUK (Diesel Tuning UK) CRD-T tuning chip. (still has a year warranty left)

This is a plug in chip for my Seat Ibiza FR 2.0TDI but I'm almost certain it will fit any VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda 2.0 TDI engine and if needed I will contact the company to confirm what it will fit. It is the CRD-T model so simply plug it into the common rail and boost sensors(which takes around ten minutes) and away you go. It has 4 maps to choose from, so you can fit it to your driving style or what you want from it and also an adjustable boost. Takes my car from 143bhp to 185bhp and adds 100nm of torque. The advantage is, when it is all unplugged there is no traces left behind, which is especially handy with cars still under warranty.

Diesel Tuning box for Seat Ibiza 2.0 Tdi Fr Common Rail Stage 2 (crd-t)

I have had this chip for two years now, but has only been used for two months at most. It went back under warranty as the boost wire snapped due to it being routed the wrong way by myself. It was then refurbished with a new wiring harness fitted by DTUK and sent back to me all under warranty. Once I received it I just never got round to putting it back on so has just sat in my spare bedroom untouched for over a year. Got all docs such as receipt, users manual and also comes with blanking plug(takes car back to factory without unplugging wires).

Only selling this as being 20 and wanting to insure my S13 costs me a lot of money so I'd rather sell it than be stuck around un-used. Fitted this to the car today to make sure it was working and what a difference it makes! drives so much better slow because of the torque and turbo kicking in sooner and for a diesel its pretty bloomin quick! kept up with a 07 Astra VXR on the motorway today:wack:. I'm in no real rush to sell this as I'm now enjoying it on my car until it sells as I forgot what a difference it makes so will part with it at the right money :thumbs: I want around £230 for it, but throw me an offer my way the worst I can say is no and I can also post if the expenses are covered.

If you need any more info let me know and I will do my best to answer.
    pictures of it fitted today. can take more upon request.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The different maps to choose from.
    [​IMG]

2. lgtuk

lgtuk Member

Had one of these on a vectra diesel what a difference great bit of kit glwts

3. milsom93

milsom93 Member

Cheers dude I'm really enjoying how the car drives now!

BUMMMMPPPPP! Any offers? Price is negotiable.

4. milsom93

milsom93 Member

Bumppp. Just done a 200 mile trip and got 65.7MPG and had tonnes of fun as well