DW driver of the year?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by akinadan79, Oct 27, 2012.

1. mitto

mitto -NIGHTSPIRT FAMILY-

trolololololol :p

2. the stig

the stig Active Member

LUKE FINK!!
    WHY? because he jumped in the mighty at wimbeldon and after 1 lap was absolutely on it.
    the to qualify 1st in my bloody car says i all.
    the fact he was involved in an accident in the mighty and unlike others that had not paid up he DID!!!

uk driver..hmm fuller just because he dont give a shit n just wants to have fun n perhaps dont realise how good he is.

truth is there are many drivers that all have merrit to be voted best driver.
    what about best team? most sporting driver(that gone out of there way to help other driver/teams) ?

biggest gob shite is easy =top gun :) phaaaaa ha

3. Ricky Emery

Ricky Emery Active Member

I would just like to thank all my fans for there support and haters for their hate :D mwah x lol

4. dannyboyS14a

dannyboyS14a Active Member

There are loads! Matt Carter, Steve Moore, Paul Smith. James Deane, Aasbo, the LBD 14a, then you go to FD the Tallent out there is immense. Whatever championship you watch or driving you have a handful of people driving that can mix it up with the best of the best. So many different styles on so many different tracks. People need to get over the Best driver bit and just consider ourselves lucky that we have sooooo many top quality drivers to watch or compete against.

5. PeterT

PeterT fuck diffin.

One of the Irish guys cos they win everything :p rather biased.

What about Brian Egan in the fc86, hes been fucking on it this season both in Ireland and in the UK for his first proper season as his mx5 didnt really work, ha.

6. Zell

Zell Member

We need another World Championship :D

7. II TimmiTwoMillTurnover II

II TimmiTwoMillTurnover II Darkside Warrior

Juha, end of.

For providing entertainment and pure consistency before his engine couldn't take anymore lol

8. Polo

Polo Sr20 parts man!

Remmo with out a doubt! Every single comp he has entered this year he has won, including gymkhana grid. Half the year he was not even in his normal car but a pretty stock e30 M3.

9. Joe-sef

Joe-sef -Broseph-

is this supposed to be DW as in. "the driver of the year in the whole of Drifting" or "the driver of the year, on driftworks"

If its the First Grindrod gets my Vote.

the second i think it better, because there is loads of factors people who have decent build threads. drivers who give tips help out and shit.

if the second, then theres loads ive enjoyed watching building commenting. Stuggle,Clive littlechild, Hudson (maybe not for the driving :/ :p), Sam holt.. sheeanaenanana? who used to have the soarer?... i donno somone who is a decent driver, Tries new stuff. acts and not talks. and not a bad driver with the right attitude... doesnt have to win the world.