E36 328i - 4 door

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Rick_GEEEE, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Rick_GEEEE

Rick_GEEEE Member

E36 328i - 4 door - Manual Gearbox, plus other bits...

Make: BMW E36

Model:
    328i SE - Manual Gearbox

Year: 1995

Mileage: 138,500 ish

Price: Closest offer near £400 get it, really need the space back - want a quick sale.

Hey everyone - not strictly a drift car, but could be with very little effort..

What i have here is a standard 328i with 138k on the clock, and approx 5 previous owners. It does have the odd dink as you'd expect, and minor rust to passenger rear arch, but its not rotten. Boston green metallic. Its also got lowered springs and a green induction filter. I took it off the road to become my drifter as it was far too good to let it go for nothing on eBay... its not long since had a full service, coolant, engine oil, filters, gearbox oil swapped for redline MTL, the Diff was serviced too and still worked well... everything is smooth and nice all the mechanicals are dry, no oil leaks. Shortly before it came off the road, it had a run to Northampton from Chorley and back - awesome all the way, beautiful 6 cyl sound, no dramas. There is loads of service history, full toolkit and a spare set of original keys.

It realls deserves to be driven again, would make a fantastic base for a drift car (which was the plan, no time or money) or get this back on the road, last MOT it had very little to be done, only a new oxy sensor! The fron brakes had been done fairly recently to being parked. Its been stored in a dry garage all this time, so should need very little to get it re-mot'd.

Its a honest motor, and im going to be totally sad to see it gone, but needs must unfortunately and i have far too many other commitments at the mo and the money would come in useful...

Closest offer near £400 get it, really need the space back - want a quick sale.
    Can MOT if required & TAX (at buyers expense) or i potentially could arrange a delivery for you using shiply.com at buyers expense...

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking... if you want to call me, 07719124340 - Rick

#1 Rick_GEEEE, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  2. Rick_GEEEE

Rick_GEEEE Member

Back to the top

3. Rick_GEEEE

Rick_GEEEE Member

Back to the top

4. Rick_GEEEE

Rick_GEEEE Member

Holy thread revival batman...

ive updated the details above, ive done nothing with this since listing it first time unfortunately... i was really reluctant to let this go for nothing, and despite some interest i could get the offer i wanted at the time... someone might as well get some use of this, its just sat at the mo due to no time or money... after this is moved i'll be clearing out some stuff too... so no doubt there will be some other items up for grabs soon...

try me again, worst i can say is no. :) its a great car. If no interest over the next week, it'll be on eBay!

#4 Rick_GEEEE, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  5. Rick_GEEEE

Rick_GEEEE Member

Thanks to all those who showed interest, this has gone. :(