E39 M5 immaculate daily or be brave and drift it:)

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by chris m3 evo, Apr 6, 2013.

1. chris m3 evo

chris m3 evo Active Member

I looked at several before buying this one and none of them were a patch on this one.
    I am an enthusiast and BMW car club member(hence my user name) and I wanted the best I could find. This car is not your average E39 and been loved by fellow enthusiasts all of it's life.(current mileage 105,400)

The car has Full Service history from BMW(including running in service) right up to date. Last service was inspection 2 and was done only 500miles ago.
    The service history with this car is not just a stamped book, it comprises of every single bill from BMW and all data records and receipts for everything that has ever been done!
    Just as an example, recent item receipts are there for Fuel pump,Clutch,fuel filter,tyres,anti-roll bar brackets,4 wheel alignment,abs sensors,brake fluid change,prop shaft joint,battery with 5 year warranty etc etc
    The car comes with working glove box torch, full tool kit, unopened first aid kit, luggage net, 2 keys-both with new batteries, colour touch up stick and original BMW mats

There is a HPI check certificate report to go with the car which states no accidents or mileage discrepancies. You are welcome to do your own checks for peace of mind..

All equipment with the car works as it should, these options include, electric memory steering column adjustment, illuminated gear knob, parking sensors, SAT-NAV, TV, cruise control, electric seats with memory,
    3 stage heated seats, full close/open alarm, tyre pressure monitoring system and BMW car phone!! etc etc

Condition wise, the car is better than most E39 M5s. The paint work gleams, the alloys were refurbished about 2 years ago, there are no dents at all.
    There are tiny imperfections as the car is 13 years old-but generally it is in great condition for a 1999 car.. see pics
    There is none of the usual rust that is common on E39s but there is one tiny blister (not broken paint and very minor indeed) to rear drivers' side, by the back light, less than the size of a penny
    There is also one small scratch to the boot lid (2inches long) but this is minor.
    Interior shows no signs of wear to the leather and no rips, burns, major marks of any kind.
    There are no faulty pixels at all. All displays are complete and trouble free.

The car drives perfectly. There are no known issues with any of the mechanical at all!
    No vanos issues at all.This was checked on last service less than 500miles ago.
    No leaks, no smoke, does not loose oil or water, brakes are strong, engine is smooth and incredibly powerful,all electrics work as they should etc etc

There is one modification to the car which can be removed if you don't want it on the car..
    This is were I have recently had the rear silencers/mufflers professionally removed and replaced with stainless pipes(still looks original)to release the wonderful V8 noise. Similar sound to a TVR but not as loud..
    This is a very popular modification on these cars (google it or go on youtube). It is only slightly louder than standard and not intrusive at all.
    I have kept the original back boxes and can refit them if the new owner wants the car back to standard noise level.
    If you want the standard rear exhausts back on the car I will knock £200 off the final price! (cost £300 to be fitted by ML engineering last month)
    In other words the car will come with custom rear pipe work included unless you say otherwise.(originals bolt back on in less than an hour)

Tax is Sept and MOT is July but I can put 12months on if you so desire..

Price wise I am gonna say £5500 and I may come down or take a px

[​IMG]

#1 chris m3 evo, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  2. chris m3 evo

3. R32Drifter

R32Drifter Member

Seen this car in the flesh it really is mint! Gutted your selling mate! Glws

4. Gooly

Gooly Member

Dunno if I'm out of touch with the 39 M5 market but that is cheap!!! GLWS seems like a mint car.

5. chris m3 evo

Rough M5s are still doin £5000ish so yeah it's a bargain!!
    Also on ebay now.. with 99p start :)

6. eager

eager Member

just to maybe help your sale, what year is it, what miles are on it

7. ouldatsun

ouldatsun Member

He says its 99.... Doesn't state mileage tho

8. madda

madda Member

105k miles (on eBay)

9. chris m3 evo

mileage added, will miss this car when it goes, it makes even a 300bhp 200sx feel slow.. :)

10. 00ironst

00ironst Member

Didnt know it was you the othef day flashing me chris.

Good looking m5 youve got!

11. John tarantula

Looking good! If you ever fancy a swap with a 350Z let me know!

12. chris m3 evo

Details of Z?

13. Big_jim

Big_jim Member

Pre-facelift?

14. John tarantula

15. chris m3 evo

Yeah pre facelift.. but still the cheapest out there anywhere!

16. MisterAdam

MisterAdam Member

Went past yours not so long ago and seen this outside, looks fantastic in the flesh!

17. chris m3 evo

thanks for the nice coments about the car guys :)

18. Day

Day Member

Just have to say Chris has been after an E39 M5 (and so have i!!!) for years and after loads of research and checking cars out it took him a while to find this. He wouldnt have even considered it unless it was mint with no issues such as Vanos etc. Ive been out in this and it lives up to the reputation. I wish i had the cash but i dont right now. Whoever buys this is buying a great car and i will be instantly jealous!!!

It sounds proper now that he has done the muffler delete.

19. chris m3 evo