F&f paul walker dies

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by DoriDave, Dec 1, 2013.

1. akinadan79

akinadan79 Active Member

On top of a big fuck off Welsh mountain...
    Didn't the crash take place just 300yds down the road from where they'd left the charity event?

If that be the case then even if the driver had really been caning it I wouldn't have thought that it would have got up to a ludicrous speed. Regardless of the actual speed at time of impact it was clearly sufficient to completely total the car and result in the sad loss of life.

I'm sure if it was mechanical failure, driver error or a combination of these and/or additional external factors the reports will be forthcoming in due course

The Police will no doubt have access to multiple sources of CCTV footage showing what actually happened

as a side note I think it's just been announced that production of F&F 7 has been suspended for the foreseeable future

2. RXsteve

RXsteve Member

Again with all the comments the first F&F got me into the Jap car scene. SO So sad, from articles online PW liked to keep out of the lime light and an interview with his father tells the reporter that Paul was "embarrassed by his fame" . Tragically PORSCHE had released a memo, underling the draw back of this model was that it was "Unable to sustain road damage" :( Both guys were true petrol heads and it is a sad loss.
    Another RUMOUR that surfaced was that the car had a fault whilst reversing into the garage where it kept stalling, so being the type of guy PW said lets take it round the block and see what we can figure out.
    With that all being said May they both RIP.

3. iamben

iamben Active Member

Doc...not one of them people calling him a "legend" and a "hero" were talking about his charity work and you damn well know it. They were calling him such ridiculous things because he appeared in films about cars.

Two men died. Very sad.
    They died doing something they enjoyed. A minor plus.
    In the grand scheme of things a legend or hero they are not.

4. JellyBellyDrft

5. dsmeds

dsmeds Member

Paul Walkers car collection..

6. DoriDave

DoriDave ~~Sore-Arse~~

I prefer this video