FAO Euro sbd

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by turbo200, Oct 11, 2015.

1. turbo200

turbo200 Member

Has any one got contact details or an address for Euro sbd as I bought some wheels from him 2weeks ago and am still waiting for delivery or my money back and he hasn't been replying to my messages for a week now.

I just need to know what's happening I've missed my spot in the paint shop now as I can't fit my wide rear arches till I get the wheels.

Can a admin see when he was last online?

2. turbo200

turbo200 Member

Please lock or delete issue sorted

3. turbo200

turbo200 Member

The issue is still not sorted I've still not received the money back from euro sbd and it's been over 2 weeks since he was goin to send the money back

4. Hazzles

Hazzles Member

5. turbo200

turbo200 Member

Has any1 got an address then I can start legal action

6. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Paypal or bank transfer? If it's the latter you either hope he's straight or it's time to have a proper chat if you get me because it sounds like he's stringing you along.. Maybe you're not posting what he's saying and you're being impatient though? Either way what you should be doing is going down the relevant channels in order to retrieve your money, although it's handy in some ways posting a thread ain't gonna get you your money back unless there's a genuine reason for delay.. If there's not he was scamming you from the start and you're wasting your time bud.

I see it a lot of sellers ripping off people with bank transfers (sometimes i insist for my own assurance when selling something) but it also happens the other way round too, with buyers blagging it because they've changed their mind and have Paypal as security (refund) or scamming it with false account or swapping parts over.. I'm reluctant to send certain parts abroad because if that persons a cunt you could end up with nothing if he decides to send you back an empty package or broken parcel, Paypal ain't gonna do fuck all about that and neither is your bank.

Don't know how much you've paid but nobody's taking a penny off me like that, get your money back mate, no matter what route you need to take.

7. turbo200

turbo200 Member

It was PayPal but as gift so nothing I can do there and it has been almost 3 week since he said he was going to send the money back, in total it's around 6 weeks since I bought the wheels and it wasn't a stupid amount but enough to be out of pocket.
    There is no delay as he told me the courier has lost them and the ref they gave they can't find on there system so I want the £200 I paid back.

8. Andy318ti

Andy318ti Active Member

Never send money to a random as a gift.
    Can't really believe people still do this.