Template Errors: thread_view

1. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:
    443: 	</div>
    444: </div>';
    445: $__compilerVar11 .= $__compilerVar14;

FAO: here's one for you...

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by d1am0nd, Aug 31, 2011.

1. d1am0nd

d1am0nd Member

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=5947761

I can't get it to link properly as I'm trying from a mobile phone. But the thread exists

2. dale_b

dale_b #DriftFactory

Links dead...

3. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Ive bought stuff from Project-D before.

I bought a japspeed elbow when I had my S14 - came fairly quickly and was great :) Nice chap to deal with too.

Tbf the dudes manner that posted up the thread on sxoc isnt exactly tip top and what he wanted to do sounds a bit unreasonable to be honest seeing as people are usually off work saturday and sunday.

I always thought there was a difference between a business and a private seller.

#3 - Fezcock -, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
  4. dale_b

dale_b #DriftFactory

To be fair to Andy from Project-D he doesn't work Saturdays because he put such long hours in during the week running the garage and website, that and the nature of his business require him to drop what he's doing and rescue broken cars, weekends he's usually busy flying around to several places fixing different peoples cars who need there cars to compete as well as looking after his own teams bdc car. At the end of the day, the parts are usually mail order, he's set up to efficiently mail parts rather than collection, unfortunately on this occasion he couldn't be in 2 places at once, communication could have been better but when your under a car with a gearbox on your face it's tricky sometimes. I'm sure you wont have any problems if you were to use them again.

I get a lot of my parts from Project-D and Andy usually does the work on my car because he's so particular about the way he works, things get done properly.

5. d1am0nd

d1am0nd Member

Ok so I've read what you've posted. If this was the case why not just tell me that we can't meet instead of stringing me along??

Then I wouldn't have wasted my time or posted this??

Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk