For sale - E36 323

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Sweeps, May 17, 2015.

1. Sweeps

Sweeps Active Member

I bought this for a few cheeky skids here and there but i don't have the time or space to keep it sadly :(

Its done a few miles but the engine is as sweet, hardly and rust. The rad wants bleeding as i fitted a brand new metal bladed water pump. The gearbox/clutch is good with no crunching.

It has a welded diff and comes with a spare, there are 4 spare 16 inch wheels plus one 15. The M3 wheels are included and there are a few spare tyres.

I have stripped the interior apart from the front seats and dash, that includes rear window mechanisms.

I fitted brand new powerflex M3 bushes to the front wishbones and Direnza lowering springs on the rear. I never got round to fitting them on the front but will come with the car. Its also has rack spacers for that extra bit of lock.

I fitted a battery isolator in the boot, the front screen is cracked but not causing any issues.

Comes with V5, the car is in good condition, not long ran out of MOT.

£750 NO OFFERS - It owes me that, if you think you an get one as good as this with these mods/spares for cheaper then crack on :thumbs:

Not interested in part exchanges unless it's something interesting and not a car/bike

Located near Boston/Spalding. Delivery possible with in a 50 mile radius at £1 a mile both ways.

It will be sold as seen.

Message me :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Sweeps, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015