For Sale: Nissan Navara Double Cab. Pre-Ebay bargain

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by M@r]{, Oct 8, 2011.

1. M@r]{

M@r]{ Member

Ok selling my Nissan Navara. This is the model with the reliable engine, unlike the 2002-2006 ones which are well known for needing a very costly rebuild.

I bought this about 6 months ago. It took me a while to find a good one, one that hadn't been used as a work truck and didnt have a tow bar fitted. This one really stood out, it had obviously been well looked after.

Since I bought it I have fitted a brand new Witter Tow bar with dedicated wiring (not cheap universal crap) I have also fitted Thule roof bars and a couple of spot lights. Inside I have fitted a DVD player with TV / Freeview functionality. (The pictures below are from when I bought it so you won't see these on them)

So the truck. Its a 2.5TD. Its just hit 100k. I have just had it serviced, wax oiled and the alignment done. As you can see it has a removeable Snug top fitted. Its also got a very cool external sunguard on the front :D Its a 5 speed manual, has full climate control, electric windows all round, electric mirrors and central locking. So all the creature comforts :) Towing wise its fantastic, so much better than my Mitis Delica. These weigh the best part of 3ton so not surprising really :D Its taxed until March and tested for another 6months iirc.

Although overall the truck is in good condition, it does have a few niggles that I just haven't got around to sorting yet. I sent the petrol cap lock and snug top lock to a locksmith to have new keys made (I didnt get them with the truck) And somehow they've been lost :rolleyes: Should be easy enought to replace from SnugTop and a breaker/Nissan for the petrol flap. There is virtually no rust! However there is one spot on the sill under the rear passenger door. Its in the silver area so an easy DIY repair for someone. The rear bumper has seen better days, its a bit dented. The tail hatch has a few minor dents and scratches from where it rests on the rear bumper. So pretty good for this age truck :cool:

Having a look on Autotrader these trucks seem to range from £3500 upto £4000 (and some above) So if someone comes along and saves me the agro of advertising it on there and all the cold calling, time wasters etc I'll let it go right at the bottom of that range £3500 Seeing as this is definitely going to be one of the better ones out there I think this is a real bargain :thumbs::thumbs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's the only one I can find showing it since I have owned it. Note the front spots, Thule Roof bars :) And obviously the Tow bar now fitted :thumbs:

[​IMG]

#1 M@r]{, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. Al_s13

Al_s13 Member

I'm looking to replace my landrover for a pickup. However i was gonna wait till after christmas. What sort of MPG do these things achieve? Would you be interested in a 300tdi Disco or a 04 plate ZX6R in PX?

3. M@r]{

M@r]{ Member

I'm not sure on MPG. I don't use it that often and when I do its a mix of towing and not towing. One thing is for sure its definitely better on fuel than my Mitsi Delica was! Probably helped by it being manual? An educated guess I would say somewhere from 25-30mpg? Although if you just sat on a motorway and cruised a lot more.

P/x isnt something I'm really interested in to be honest. I need to use the money from this to pay off the missus finance on her car so we can sell that! :)

4. M@r]{

M@r]{ Member

Deposit received so this is now sold subject to receiving full payment