For Sale For Sale Toyota Soarer 1JZ GTE VVTI Manual 84k miles Mint condition

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by japcarsbrett27, Mar 14, 2019.

1. japcarsbrett27

japcarsbrett27 New Member

Hi up for sale is this mint example Toyota Soarer with the 1jzgte vvti single turbo engine, R154 manual transmission very rare! The car is in the best colour which is black with the black interior as well very hard to find.

This was imported last year and had one owner after it arrived then I bought it. When I was looking at it to buy it last year I noticed some rust on the front and rear subframes (typical areas for a 20 year old car) but because I knew it wasn't that bad and passed last years MOT I still decided to buy it as it would of been silly not to buy it for the sake of £200 on some welding. I got it checked for MOT this year and it failed the first MOT which I knew it would but I needed them to see what exactly needed doing so they could sort it, anyway they welded it all up galvanized it and then I asked them while they where there to undersealed the whole underneath for future protection and then it went in for a retest and passed the next MOT first time 7 days later flying colours, no other advisory's except the tyres (which are still legal and will be fine for another year with the mileage I do)
    The body work is mint there is no rust anywhere else on this car except what I mentioned above which again has been sorted so now it has no rust anywhere! I welcome any inspection you want to check any area of the car! The arches are perfect the body work and paint is so shiny it is like it just came out of the showroom!
    The interior is mint as well all lovely and original not been messed with
    It has service history on it from Japan and last oil change etc was done before it left Japan and with the miles it's covered since it hasn't needed another service. I will do some bullet points of the car now so there isn't too much reading.
    • Black on black colour
    • Has 2 keys
    • Service history from Japan and original owners manual from factory too
    • Engine is completely stock other than the HKS air filter
    • Has twin blitz exhaust silencers with a custom 3 inch exhaust system (sounds lovely just like a supra)
    • BBS factory option alloys ( could do with a refurbish if you wanted )
    • R154 gearbox manual transmission converted in Japan (very rare to get a manual soarer!)
    • Everything works as it should including all electrics all windows work, power folding mirrors, central locking on key fob etc
    • It has been fitted with HID lights in Japan
    • They also fitted R-Spec lowering springs in Japan too and it sits lovely but not too low that you can't use it!
    • It really is a mint example and needs to be seen to be appreciated for what it is
    I do love this car it get's looks wherever I go and if I wasn't selling for a genuine reason I'd keep her for being a future rare clean classic and well looked after example!

My price listed is what is as these are extremely hard to price as they are rare there is only 6 to 9 for sale in the UK! So I'm going by what I have heard others go for and the fact this is the only example for sale that is this colour and has as low mileage as this one and is in the condition it is. My price can be negotiated however, do not message me with any stupid low offers it's just a waste of time for both of us.

Serious interested buyers only, please no time wasters, it is a waste of my time and yours!

Cash on collection or bank transfer.

UK sale only no overseas selling sorry, messages from other countries for exporting will be ignored.

I will happily take you out for a test drive but only I shall be driving as it is my car and I do not trust anyone else!

Thank you for your time, feel free to message me for any more details you want to know. I have uploaded many pictures so please look at them all I have been completely honest about everything I have mentioned about the car, I also welcome any inspection you want on the car.

Thanks.

2. japcarsbrett27

3. japcarsbrett27

Oh and as you can see from the pictures this car is dry stored in a nice warm barn as you can see the wood burner in the pictures so it's very well looked after.