FS: Volvo 960 2.3 Turbo Manual - MoT & Tax - Cheap - Be a Boss!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by dale_b, Jul 15, 2013.

1. dale_b

dale_b #DriftFactory

Yo dudes..

I bought this Volvo 940 turbo manual a few weeks ago, it's caused me a load of headache with its Fuel Pump Relay, iv basically rewired the pump on a fused switched relay now and bridged the original relay so the car will run. You could just buy a new fuel pump relay and reconnect the original wires but i cant be arsed as this works and its cheaper. Iv got the hump with the car now and sort of lost faith in her already.
    Its a shame really because it's a lovely car other than the electrics.. Thought about making a new loom from scratch, then thought better of it...

Car has 10 months MoT and 4 months Tax..
    Starts(most the time) and drives.. Iv done some long journeys without issue and currently use the car daily.
    The car is low mileage at only 231k miles.
    Reasonably rare Turbo Manual model
    Body work is Excellent. Chassis/Underside is spotless. No bangs/knocks/rattles/bad things.

Price is £550 to drive her away. Located in Surrey. Px on something equally as cheap welcome.

Perfect for engine conversion into 240, 360 or what ever.. This engine is what the SpeedHunters Volvo 240 uses.. Can make good power without costing a fortune..

I'd be willing to sell the engine complete with all Auxiliaries, Turbo, Ecu, Loom, Gearbox & Prop, etc.. For £550.
    Basically everything you'd need for an engine conversion. Discount if you come remove it yourself..
    (price is same as whole car to cover my labour costs, so better if you collect)
    Shipping to anywhere can be arranged at your cost.

[​IMG]

Pics can be provided if anyone is interested.

#1 dale_b, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  2. dale_b

dale_b #DriftFactory

Sold and gone

#2 dale_b, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013