Full 1UZ ITB kit, full 1UZ R154 conversion kit, 1UZ tubular manifolds, exhaust, etc

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Stavros, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

As title really. All have done under 1000 miles, only been used on the road and dyno, never been on track or drag day.

Full ITB, 8 throttle, throttle body kit, and when I mean full, I mean all the total pain in the ass bits the stock setups don't come with and cause a huge headache.
    Modified trumpets as the stock ones are shit, too short, and face each other. These face vertically and a better length. Comes with Ramair foam filters too.
    Comes with the (HARD to get!) throttle position sensor that goes in the other direction to normal ones- 99% of Toyota TPSs bolt on, but wont work as go the wrong way.
    Comes with the fancy middle lever bit to run both banks of throttles too.
    The whole lot for £500 plus delivery. No offers as that's retarded cheap.

PICS-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full R154 1UZ conversion. And again, when I mean full, it is FULL. Most kits aren't even close! Mine was sold to me as a 'Full' kit but took LOADS of work to work!
    This comes with the box with 1UZ bellhousing, flywheel, clutch (Exedy), expensive concentric slave cylinder, brake lines, modified bellhousing and box to actually use the previous things (they don't just fit like most have you think), the correct shims, front of propshaft, gear lever, gear knob, the whole lot.
    The box was dismantled and adjusted before it was fitted, and confirmed as a fresh/rebuilt box, as it was sold to me as.
    £1500 for that big lot. Collection from Zurawski Motorsport in Ledbury.
    [​IMG]

1UZ stainless tubular manifolds. Modified outlet flanges to 2.5in V-band, properly TIG welded, (no pics, sorry), modified Lambda sensor bosses so they actually work/thread properly.
    £150
    [​IMG]

Full (manifolds back) "True dual" 2.5" twin stainless steel V8 exhaust system to suit FC RX7. Hugs the floorpan for maximum ground clearance. Two centre boxes and two rear boxes. Sounds mental. £250.
    [​IMG]

Will do a deal at £2.3k on the whole lot, but not knocking lots off if going separately.

Can take more pics later this week if needed.

#1 Stavros, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. jon07043278

jon07043278 Well-Known Member

ITB's and manifolds please :thumbs:

Messaged on FB

#2 jon07043278, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  3. chodjinn

chodjinn Active Member

PM'd Stav ;-)

4. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Deposit taken for the lot. Cheers

5. hybrid

hybrid Active Member

Gees if by some strange chance the manifolds and exhaust don't sell please message me as I'll have them for my sd1... Thanks...

6. miffy

miffy Member

what brand of itbs was this ?