Genuine BRIDE Low Max seat and low mount seat rail

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by zero260, Dec 21, 2013.

1. zero260

zero260 Member

I have for sale a Genuine BRIDE Low Max bucket seat along with a low mount seat rail that is being removed on Monday from my Nissan S14. This seat isn't that old so as expected it is in excellent condition with no wear at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Obviously I can take some better pictures when its out of the car and if I have time tomorrow I will do it then. If not then it will be Monday at the latest. Also its quite a wide seat as im not the smallest of chaps and it fits me a treat.

I have seen that Bride "style" (which I take means fake) ones on ebay are going for £360 so I am looking for £400 for both the seat and rail plus postage but tell me if I am asking too much.......or too little.lol

Pm me if you would like any further info. Thanks.

#1 zero260, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. lewyS14a

lewyS14a Active Member

Where was it purchased from ? im interested just a lot of fakes going about and with it not being a glitter back hard to tell from the pics :nod:

3. zero260

zero260 Member

Ive just picked up the car and its fitted in that. I will go through the receipts later to see where it came from and let you know ;-)

4. zero260

zero260 Member

Just been through all the receipts and there is receipts for everything but the seat. The previous owner is going to see if he can find me the proof as he tells me it is 100% genuine and a couple of people I know who are more familiar with Bride have said it is real as you can tell my the stitching. For anyone who is in the know, is there any way of telling if it is real or not as I don't want to be seen as miss leading people. Is there any markings etc that I can look for?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

5. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

Other telltale signs are in the fixings of the cover (the cord and spring under the front lip) - the surrounds for all the seatbelt holes, stickers / product codes, shape and quality of the cushions and the cushion mounting etc.

If you're really keen to prove its genuine you really need to document all of these things - though a receipt would be easier.

Either way, looks in good shape.

6. -Marc-

-Marc- -JZX-

Defo fake sorry.

7. zero260

zero260 Member

Why do you say that? Is there something you have seen from the pictures that makes you think that.....do share as any constructive correct information will be greatly appreciated ;-)

#7 zero260, Dec 21, 2013
  8. zero260

zero260 Member

Many thanks for your help. I will have a good look at everything tomorrow and take plenty of pictures. Initial feeling is that they are real as the quality is excellent and there is nothing making think that they have been poorly made.

#8 zero260, Dec 21, 2013
  9. -Marc-

-Marc- -JZX-

It's just another generic ebay ' Bride'. Trying to copy the vios iii but if you compare it to one you'll see the difference yourself.

The material is wrong
    The shade is wrong
    The padding is minimal
    The gradition center is wrong in both material and design
    The fact that it's got no glitter back but the optional gradition material would be weird as the black frp back is the cheapest version, not impossible but not many people would bother.

10. zero260

zero260 Member

I don't know how you can tell that from the pictures as this evening I have compared it to a mates Bride (which is the real thing) and the material is exactly the same, the shade is the same, the padding is excellent (if you sat in it you would know what I mean), the graduation is the same and even though you say about the glitter back, I ordered one from RHDJapan a few years back and the glitter back was an option......an expensive option.

11. reeperR32

reeperR32 Drift-Street-Imports

yeh it looks fake tbh... alot of good replicas out there but what marc says above makes sense and tbh if you thought this was real then maybe you/your friend think his is also real when really it may also be fake ;)

12. zero260

zero260 Member

He has a receipt from Jm Imports ;-)

I have just found this:

[​IMG]

1. it has got good quality suede
    2. No Bride cut off.
    3. Doesn't have silky material, has good quality material.
    4. Has excellent quality padding, shape and thickness to the seat base

Don't get me wrong, I am no expert but it is excellent quality and I would be very surprised if it was a fake. Anyone is more than welcome to come and view before they buy ;-)

Also I have been checking out the ebay ones and I have noticed the fake ones have a bigger Bride embroidered at the top and red stitching down the side where as on the Bride official site they are just like the one I have. Again, don't slate me as I could be wrong :-)

#12 zero260, Dec 21, 2013
  13. -Marc-

-Marc- -JZX-

It's fake mate 100% and if your mates is exactly the same then....

Also the logo's dodgy..

14. LilAndy94

LilAndy94 Member

15. -Marc-

-Marc- -JZX-

Here's Matt Boons LEGIT Vios iii's, even with a bad picture look at the difference in the quality of the seat.

[​IMG]

16. zero260

zero260 Member

Sorry but that picture doesn't show anything at all. I am still not convinced but if you can get me some close up pics of his seats in certain areas of importance then I have something to compare rather than going off a bad quality picture ;-)

Even if it was a fake, its a bloody good fake and even a fake one is £375 plus what ever a low mount rail costs so this makes this still a good deal at £400 for both. Obviously if it is a real one then this makes it an exceptional deal.lol

I will do some more investigation and have a closer look in the morn ;-)

#16 zero260, Dec 21, 2013
  17. -Marc-

-Marc- -JZX-

It shows you the true shape of the seat yours is a copy of. If you can't see the shape of padding differences then you can clearly see the logo.

Here's also a picture of my old Zeta iii

[​IMG]

Although it's not the same model you can see the overall quality finish of the seat, it just looks like it cost £600+ or whatever they are now.

Most importantly you can see the gradation cushion and I'm sure I don't need to play spot the difference with you on that it's obvious.

I didn't post on your thread to be a douche so settle down, I've had a few legit Brides now so I find it easier to spot the fakes.

18. zero260

zero260 Member

Im not getting worked up buddy, far from it as I would like to know myself whether they are real or not but I still don't agree with you on spotting the difference on the quality from the pictures you have posted up. The material does look the same and the graduation.

Its just a shame I can't put a real one next to mine to compare as quality can only really be seen up close. Also I have had Brides in the past myself and that's what's making me think it is real..............the quality.

19. zero260

zero260 Member

The mad thing is, the last picture you posted up looks more like a fake from not showing the Bride fully on the seat cushions, just like that image I have posted earlier on the thread.lol.

20. -Marc-

-Marc- -JZX-

How can you say the gradation is the same on my old one to yours???

Mine isn't cut off, it's turned up just like every other real Vios/Zeta iii.

I tried to help, I'm out.