Greddy TD-06S 20G-12.0CM2 + RB25DET Power output

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Arturius1, May 28, 2021.

1. Arturius1

Arturius1 New Member

Hi,

I acquired a non-running R33 GTST a while back and I am in the process of rebuilding the engine. My expectations is to get close to 500hp at the rear wheels.

Recently, a gentleman I know purchased an R33 GTST too and his has Greddy's TD-06S 20G-12.0CM2 turbo kit on it. The car didn't come with a lot of details so we don't know how much power it is capable of with the kit on and he has decided to put the car back to a more stock state. As a result, I have been given first dibs on the Greddy kit. Its cheap and considering Covid and everything its a really good deal. Problem is we don't know what the kit is really capable of. Can anyone explain what it can do?

I have searched all over (maybe I am bad at searching haha), so I thought I would ask. How much power is this kit capable of on an RB25DET. My research suggests that it is capable of around 450hp... unfortunately I cannot find any other details of what this Greddy kit can do.

Does anyone know how Greddy class/spec their kits? And, how much horsepower could I expect from this kit?

Thank you. Hope you are all well.

2. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

It's old as shit, if you're getting it cheap then it doesn't really matter if it will make the number or not.

If you've got your heart set on 500, get something better.