Hello, thanks and help!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by LeadFootPhil, Oct 18, 2009.

1. LeadFootPhil

LeadFootPhil New Member

Hello all :wave:

LEGENDARY forum, have been on here a quite a few times but only just registered.

Had a great time with Drift One this weekend on their drift course at Oulten Park. It has seriously given me the bug and am very keen to buy a banger and get to some practice events!! Drove quite a few cars with them on Saturday - S13, 330ci, turbo'd mx-5 and 350z.

LOVED the 350z and found this really forgiving which was useful due to my severe lack of talent!! Didn't get on too well with the mx-5, despite not really being able to fit in it, they're also pretty snappy (especially when you tend to bang your foot down heavily :wack:).

Looking at getting something pretty cheap as a second car for the purpose. 350z would be lovely but cannot afford one :cry:. Was thinking beemer 3 series / 5 series but they're not as cheap as I thought, many I have looked at are around £1500 upwards which isn't great if I total it on the first event!

Just seen a 2.5 Omega GLS for £950. Will hopefully go and have a look at it this week. Wanted to know what people's thoughts are on these? Good? Bad? Unsure whether it has a LSD - if not, does anyone know where I can get a diff welded near Northampton?

Great to be on the forum guys - hope to catch some of you soon.

Thanks.

Phil :)