Help!!! Nats 2???

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Kingk, May 11, 2016.

1. Kingk

Kingk Member

So my cars (s14a) been off road since Xmas, no battery hooked up, ive now tried to start it today and it won't fire?! It's trying to, engine warning light is flashing and it's turning over but no fire.

I've moved looms etc, extended cables but I don't think any of them are the issue, I've got a piggy back ecu and stage 1a apparently done by Horsham developments, also with the car I was supplied a consult lead so I've downloaded ecutalk and plugged my car in and read the codes which are coming up as "nats malfunction"

[​IMG]

I've told ecu link to clear the codes, but they immediately come back and it still won't fire. Also I've got a toad alarm, when the battery starts to get low (after many attempts at cranking etc) the control unit starts clicking? Also I can't seem to find the original nats boxes???

I have no idea what so ever with wiring etc and no experience at all with nats please help lol

Also my led for my alarm system is now orange when trying to start which it wasn't doing before. I've checked the car and the nats boxs have been removed car so can the nats be run through the toad alarm???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Kingk

Kingk Member

Right, I've now taken plugs out and got spark over all 4, also pulled fuel hose and cranked and I'm getting fuel going in to the rail? Any body have any ideas as everybody I'm ringing seems to say they're not interested and don't even want to have a look or don't offer a mobile service

3. bpdrifted

bpdrifted New Member

Hello,
    Just in case check all fuses. You can try disconnect battery terminals for few hours and check again, if you have more keys check them. Your injectors are not opening probably. Nats fault mean your ecu doesn't receiving signal to start engine. Maybe it need synchronise with keys. There is also way to bypass nats but it is not easy.

4. Kingk

Kingk Member

All sorted now, was just me being a complete bell!!! I forgot to plug the halo in to read the key :wack:

5. Serger4555

Serger4555 New Member

Hi. I have the same error. Did you managed to solve the problems Code: 1401 and 1405 ?