Honda Civic 1.6 Sport EP3 EP2 2005 in nighthawk black £1900

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Lukey13, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Lukey13

Lukey13 Active Member

Selling on behalf of my girlfriend and her advert is as follows:

Honda Civic 1.6 Sport EP3 EP2 2005 in nighthawk black, Manual, fitted with XXR 531 Alloys.

image. image. image. image. image. image.

The car is de-badged with side skirts, red Honda emblems on boot and front grille, and Type-R roof wing on top, so the car has the sleek looks of the Type-R but without the cost.

I have owned and cared for this car for the last 5 years and it has been nothing but a joy to own.
    It has been super reliable, in fact it has never let me down even once!

She spins over fast, starts on the button each and every time, and runs excellent.
    The engine runs smooth and idles perfectly, it uses no water and burns no oil. The manual gearbox is also faultless and selects all gears perfectly.

The car is excellent on fuel, I was worried when I bought it that it would use more fuel than my previous car, but in fact it's even better on mpg than the old 1.2!

I have mostly used the car for travelling 7 miles to work and back, and very occasionally on the weekends as we normally go out in my partners car, so she has had a very easy life in my ownership.

There is 91,500 miles on the clock which is surprisingly low for a car of this age and one of these.
    This will go up slightly though as the car is still being used to get me to work.

We have looked after her as well as anyone could and regularly changed the oils, filters, and spark plugs.
    The brake discs and pads have also been changed when required.
    The car gets properly washed as often as possible as I hate to see it grubby and the black paintwork gleams so well.

To complement the black I fitted it with silver XXR alloy wheels at the cost of £500 in 17”x9j wide, with slightly stretched 215/45/17 tyres. So they look smart, fit perfectly, and require nothing but bolting on. So not too extreme and still drives nice and comfortably

The car has all the usual features, such as power steering, electric windows, electric adjustable mirrors, heated rear windscreen, the original stereo and CD player, air conditioning and driver and passenger airbags.
    All electrics and controls all work perfectly.

The car has only had 3 owners before myself and has Honda service history regularly stamped up until 69,000 miles, my partner is a confident mechanic and has taken care of doing everything since.
    Hence we are still so happy with the car we purchased.

The car comes with the 2 original keys with a remote fob and master fob for remote central locking and the alarm and immobiliser system, which all works faultlessly.

Im literally only selling as I’m considering getting a new car now, so I will be truly sad to see it go, in fact I'l probably cry!

Any questions just drop me a message and I’l do my best to reply quickly

I'm looking for £1900 to take my pride and joy away

PM me for info, thanks for looking :thumbs:

image.

2. Ben081

Ben081 New Member

Is this still available?

3. cortygod

cortygod New Member

i bought it :)