HSD Monopro on BMW e92 335i

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by mathew may, May 27, 2019.

1. mathew may

mathew may New Member

Hi, have just started fitting some HSD monopro to the motor, fronts went on no problem, rears however, the old top mounts dont seem to fit over the new monopro struts? They are also completely rotten but am reluctant to order new ones if the old ones dont fit? They wont go over the screw thread at all.

20190527_173203.

2. lowanslow

lowanslow Member

Not sure about the whole fitting issue regards to size, but id recommend fitting new ones. E92s tended to rattle badly from the rear when the top mounts and bushes wore. Just a heads up man before you fire them in and they rattle about.

3. mathew may

mathew may New Member

Yeah, no doubt about replacing them but if the old ones dont fit over then I suspect new ones wont either so waiting to hear back from driftworks as emailed them on the weekend about the size issue. I can see where you buy new top mounts alot of sites sell 10mm and 12mm ones so I may need the larger ones but am waiting on clarification as no instructions with the HSDs from driftworks and no top mounts or bushes came with the struts for the rear.