Insurgent: Support Exciting Drift Style

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by prblmslvrs, Mar 3, 2017.

1. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

Hi All,

I've been working on what currently a Facebook page (There is intention to break away from social media if the idea works) that celebrates and encourages people to be inspired by exciting driving.

Link to the page is here: https://www.facebook.com/driveexciting
    Also Instagram: @Driveexciting

I've also done an introduction to Insurgent in video format (cause seemingly noone wants to read anymore.) on a youtube channel which I'm hoping to fill with more Original Content.

TLDW: I'm sharing (REPOSTING? OMG WUT? THIS IS 2017!) videos of people sending it/going mental in cars with the intention of inspiring other people to develop their own skills and be motivated to drive a bit harder. I'm going to branch into Original Content which will consist of Driver Interview type segments, chatting shit with drivers about their style, influences, setup etc then get a GoPro on board for some footage. Also looking to do tutorial style videos for things that are not covered in drift bible. First tutorial is tips and tricks of things to know from buying your first car until you're confident and consistent with driving.

If anyone has any videos they want to have shared, or would like to contribute advice etc drop me a PM. Full credit will be always be given, and I won't whore about your footage trying to get more likes. If people like it they like it, they don't they don't.

I kind of need to stress that this isn't something that I'm doing to get "Vlog famous". I could care less how many people follow, like share subscribe etc. I just want to give back something to the people who want it, and hopefully encourage more people to be inspired and lay off the crack pipe (Read: Hydro entries).

Cheers!
    Keeve.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gogzy

Gogzy Active Member

your in the wrong country for that shit. plus everyone at driftland loves pulling on a hydro at 20mph

3. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

Precisely why I've done it.

4. Bu11et

Bu11et Well-Known Member

I support you dude :D

5. jay-young

jay-young Active Member

Only found this page recently - love all the videos on it and fully intend on doing my best at trying some more exciting driving.

6. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

Cheers guys!

I've done a two part write up prior to the next video. Basically how to set up your first drift car, and some advice for learning that I've not seen posted publicly. Think this would be a good place for it as people still on forums appear to want to read, rather than have someone talk pish to them for 20 minutes.

Happy to discuss and potentially change any of the points made in the article. Worth noting that this isn't 100% my opinion, a lot of the points I've made I've asked others for input/clarification also.

https://driveexciting.wordpress.com/