Introduce yourself here :)

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by PhilMorrison, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Teme

Teme New Member

helloo, been here since 2009, but i think its now time to be more active and try to publish something on the forum (: Teemu 27yr Finland, wrote new project topic allso, but it did not got on to the page ? needed some moderator activation ?? maybe some admin could help me for that, thanks !

#2921 Teme, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. Team2j

Team2j New Member

Gday drifta from aus here! I have a 2jzs14 which i have jus finished building and same as teme i posted a thread but hasnt been approved yet? Cheers

3. Pxrter

Pxrter New Member

:wave: Hows it going? Just getting into drifting so i have no clue what im doing aha! I haven't got a car yet as im looking for something that isnt too expensive due to the face its gonna get bent at some point.. Any suggestions for a good starting car? I will be attending some practice days once ive got something so ill look forward to meeting some of you! :p

4. Jackula

Jackula Member

Hello from Jack ✌️️

Hello everyone, names Jack.
    Last December I bought a e46 325 as a birthday treat to my self.
    I've been trying to prep it to skid since about February this year and although I do get it sideways I keep braking things
    Build thread to come.
    Feel free to check it out, all advice welcome ✌️️

5. AZ240sx

AZ240sx New Member

Hey everyone, Kyle here. From Arizona, USA. Have been into drifting for about 10 years and off and on drifting myself for around 7 ish (when my car runs). I drive a 91 s13 now with a 1jz single turbo. I'm not great at drifting but have been doing it a lot more recently so gaining skill as I go!

6. moonspaceman9

moonspaceman9 New Member

Hey all
    Just found out I signed up hear years ago, Going to have a scan for parts and information while I remember my user info lol

7. jojobara

jojobara New Member

Hi joe here from Pittsburgh pa dont have a drift car yet but im in the process of finding one.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

8. Kidpalce

Kidpalce New Member

Hello my name is Richard Marsh from Charlotte North Carolina USA, and like I suspect many of us on this forum I am an amateur
    Racer SCCA and NASA road circuit racing mainly but also in love with drifting. Unfortunately a new house purchase necessitates selling my project car ...Yes I am selling my nearly complete 1972 Datsun 240z race car or drift car project. Engine (approximately 600 Hp) is a fully built sr20 Det s14 with Tomei 2.2 stroker kit as well Tomei valve train upgrade to 9000 rpm, ikea formula Independent throttle bodies, Garrett GT 35 R ball bearing turbo, titanium bored out sleeves, balanced and blueprinted engine, 5 way ported and polished heads matched to intake and exhaust manifold , IMSA wide body fiberglass body and Doors,hood , rear hatch, Arizona Z Car custom suspension, GForce dog engagement 5 spd BorgWarner T5 gearbox, 5.5 inch triple disc clutch And race flywheel, R200 3.9 to 1 Nismo LSD race differential, full custom roll cage and seam welded chassis, 16 x 12 extreme lightweight race wheels 2 sets with Goodyear racing slicks , complete Wilwood braking system 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers and master cylinders and pedals set. Complete fire suppression system. Corbeau racing seats and schroth 6 point harness. Fuel safe 18 gallon fuel cell in spare tire well. Email me for more pictures and questions. Over $75K invested new house purchase forces sale will sacrifice for only US$ 25,000 email Kidpalce@gmail.com

9. Paddymc17

Paddymc17 New Member

Hey lads new here and to drifting really want to get involved in the sport have a BMW e30 that I'm building and am here for advice both with the car and myself as ihavent really got a clue where to start

10. aedee88

aedee88 New Member

Hi. im aedee

driving a 200sx with 2jz vvti 3.0 with holset hx40 turbo on it.

nice to meet you all.

#2930 aedee88, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  11. aedee88

aedee88 New Member

hi there! im aedee..

Drives:
    200sx on 2jz vvti single turbo with holset hx40.

cheers!

12. Klouczech

Klouczech Member

Hi all,

my name is Petr and I am from the Czech Republic.
    Fan of drifting, racing, sim racing.

13. N15Niall

N15Niall New Member

Dia dhuit from Éire! Irish lad here...
    Drive an 83 20v Toyota Levin.
    Rebuilding an Sr20ve N1 VZR.
    Building an 84 SR20VE AE86 for the track.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

14. e36swole

e36swole New Member

Hello and Greeting Drift Works,

im new to the forum i drive a 1998 e36 323i drift works you guys rock great products awesome cars and fast shipping.

Thanks,

15. MrJayDM

MrJayDM New Member

Sup guys names jay new to this forum finally took the plunge as of recent and decided to purchase my first rear wheel drive with a 316 compact e36 with a 323 engine m50 manifold and raised rev limiter currently in the process of fitting an open diff to pass nct aswell as few other jobs to keep it road legal

16. troberts14970

troberts14970 New Member

Hello,
    My Tyler Roberts, and I am brand new to the drift world. Looking to get started as soon as possible but have to get a car that works for drifting first.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

17. PhoenixEngine

PhoenixEngine New Member

Hey Guys Chris here been sent to this site by a couple of guys. Don't actually own a drift car yet but I've been helping a few guys out with wiring for 1UZ but can also do 1JZ and 2JZ but really only standard harnesses and management. Not going to post in any sale sections but will try and help out where I can

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

18. ricardoferreia

ricardoferreia New Member

Hi I'm Ricardo F. whit 22 years old from Portugal and I just buy a Nissan 200sx S14a from 97. I have a daily car that is a VW Bora/Jetta 1.9TDI, stock car.
    I join the driftworcks because the old owner is a member and he just highly recommended me this page and forum to learn more and buy parts for the kouki.
    I hope I learn a lot here with you guys.
    Thanks

19. JonW

JonW New Member

Hey all, quick hello from a new member. My name is Jon and I live in Liverpool, UK. Currently working on a Toyota Mark II on the gx-71 chassis. It needs a lot of love but I am getting there slowly.
    Look forward to speaking with you all.
    Jon

#2939 JonW, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  20. DriftX39

DriftX39 New Member

Hey im Dave from the good ol state of Kentucky. Been drifti g for just over a year and have a 96 Driftstang and in the process of building an 83 C10

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk