is drifting anti-social

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by MrNick, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Mad Cas

Mad Cas wrecked

Shit, sounds like something I'd come out with.

Surely something is only anti-social if its done alone?

so murder, rape, pillage, other violent crime, putting places to fire and the sword is all perfectly acceptable as long as there are multiple people involved.

(Or is that just a riot?)

2. MrNick

MrNick I love Ibiza!

labeling things as anti social is in itself anti social.

classic

3. RED

RED Active Member

What like, Wanking? :wack:

As for drifting being anti-social! Well all I have to say is, Fuck you's all I'm away to drift my car on my own! :D:D

4. pizzaboy

pizzaboy Rogue Tripper

There is truth in this. Mines always gets good reactions from the non car enthusiast public of all ages and judging from the comments I've heard they tend to think it's an 80's retro "race car". Very very seldom does a random non car enthusiast know it's associated with the motorsport known as drifting.

It's nice to hear positive comments from people who are clearly not really into cars. It seems to count more than a Max Power chav giving the thumbs up shouting "Fuckin do a drift man!! Drift it!!".

5. pictonroad

pictonroad New Member

outside my house, yes, outside someone else's.

probably yes,..

6. alanfordtw-15

alanfordtw-15 Member

i forgot about mopeds, the single most annoying noise in the world just after a crying woman:mad:
    i spent a week in spain and nearly went demented with the amount of them roaring around the place!

7. DRIFT POLICE

DRIFT POLICE Member

people are jealuse of drifting as a sport as its flash smokey exiting showboaty noisy and allways left till the end of every car show ive been to i wonder why? and this is whot makes it big in the states and makes money but because this is britain nobody can see an opertunity when in arrives we just let american companys start things of all the time and then say oh that was a good idea we will get involved now instead of supporting it in the first place and if the police think cars are anti social thay should try cracking down on noisy ass motor bikes making a fucking rackit :cry::cry:

8. .jack.

.jack. Member

i am sittin here with my nan and she says it is antisocial on a road, but not on a racetrack.
    the old people have spoken

she is now moaning at me because i have called her old