Is200 lock mods

Thread in 'Driftworks Products & Enquiries' started by Bob 2v, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Bob 2v

Bob 2v Member

I need more lock 4 my car it's have rack spacers 6mm that's it ! Any 1 no of any more ?

2. asifcml

asifcml Member

I have some cut and shut knuckles and extended arms for sale for the is200. £150 delivered

3. Drifttrader

Drifttrader Member

4. Beardless

Beardless New Member

Seconding what Drifttrader's said. Your best bet would be Pete with the Altezza. I forget his surname but noOnefresher's the page. He told me that the suspension components are shared with the JZX100. The SXE10 itself shares a few things with the JZX100/110 chassis but whether this extends to the rack is not something I could tell you.

Failing that there's also Wizards of Lock who could probably make you some rack spacers.

5. robinpipers

robinpipers Member

I don't know if its the same layout but I've just cut and welded my knuckles on the is250 / is220 chassi. theres pics in my build thread

6. mc_bob

mc_bob Active Member

Ya. Pete the russian is supplying (i believe) RCA spacers which increase lock, reduce ackerman and widen traack,

7. Pete_the_Russian

8. Sea Squirrel

Sea Squirrel Jeff Mills Is Watching!

Not sure DW like people advertising other folks products, especially in this section, but on the basis others have said things; Dark Slide Automotive have made what I reckon is the best lock of any is200 in the UK. In fact they do them for all X-chassis Toy-boat-as