Iveco Daily LWB 2006 camper/race support van

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Polo, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Polo

Polo Sr20 parts man!

Down sizing the van again. Got this with the intentions of fitting a tyre machine in it but that's no longer happening.

It's a 55 plate Daily, 2.3ltr turbo manual.
    IIRC 224k miles, but do not let this put you off, it's much cleaner and drives better than some with half the miles on. It was used for a clothe shop before I got it so it's never had bricks, paint, cement or any building crap in it.
    It's in remarkable condition considering the age and miles.

MOT until june
    tax I'm not sure, not had a reminder so it has some lol

for the last MOT in June it had two brand new rear brake calipers and a new brake load valve.
    all 5 tyres are very good, two are near new Falken's.
    It is fitted with hands free blue tooth phone kit, USB port and also can play music and control your device via Bluetooth with it.
    it has a monitor where the rear vie mirror would normally be, with two wide angle cameras fitted, one looking over trailer/hitch for reversing and one pointing left/back, for looking over your left shoulder driving in Europe.
    brand new tow bar fitted a year ago.
    Its also been remapped by Quantum taking it to aprox 135hp, pulls well and doesn't use much fuel. Also has a Pipercross element fitted.
    In October it had a major service, including all fluids, diff, box, engine etc and all filters.
    I started converting it into a camper last year, never finished it but have been using it to sleep in at some events, come with near new memory foam mattress, only slept in 6 times, cost £170. Front half fully lined and insulated using the best light weight stuff I could find.

after £3200ono

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/URL]

2. J_K_P

J_K_P Active Member

Fairly cheap and easy to fit cruise control onto these.
    I fitted it to my 54 plate for £65. Buy stalk. plug it in. Done.
    Makes a huge difference.

3. Polo

Polo Sr20 parts man!

Bump! Going on eBay this week!