Japshop.co.uk?Anyone used them before???

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by jamesg6r, Sep 3, 2010.

1. jamesg6r

jamesg6r Member

Japshop.co.uk
    anybody bought anything off this site before?I want to buy some XXR 513 15X8 for my e30.

just asking because there are no contact details except a phone number. (just an issue of trust)

Thanks

2. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Harroooooooooo!

Are they in Preston?

3. jamesg6r

jamesg6r Member

It says that they are based in Lancashire..hmm there must be someone who has purchased from them before?

4. kingj

kingj sliding it in

I had a set of speacers of them and an arch roller 6 months ago:thumbs: japshop is another arm of

SpD Automotive Ltd Unit 2. Enterprise Court Lancashire business Park Leyland. PR26 6TZ:)

They were fine when I dealt with them.

5. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

i bought wheels from them, very helpfull and even allowed me to change my mind and return a pair of wheels for another paid of wheels, i'd recomend them.

although there's a seller on eabay selling XXR's for around £330 delivered, thats without import tax but you never know you might not get stung even if you do you'll not end up paying more than japshop are charging, i didn't get stung when i bought some a while back.

#5 Robbs, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  6. jamesg6r

jamesg6r Member

Thanks guys for the replies :thumbs:, it puts me at ease now knowing I can trust them. They seem to be the only company that sells XXR's in the UK (that I know of anyway).

yea they seem to work out at about £390 without delivery.so i guess i would be paying around £450 max all in form japshop. Yea i saw on ebay they seemed cheaper, but the dollar all confused me becuase when you hover over an item it shows £s then when you click on it it shows dollars and is a higher price. Can you send me a link of the seller mate, would be much apreciated? Thanks:dw:

7. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

8. kingj

kingj sliding it in

iirc srbpower now sell xxr's:nod: although if its like most other things from the states you may aswell purchase them direct from the states and save the money,as I doubt they will be on the shelf.

9. jamesg6r

jamesg6r Member

Thats right, Cheers buddy anyway for the link. I might just have to wait until the exchange rate gets better aha, im in no rush to get some yet anyway. Another american wheel im quite liking is image, they do nice wheels. I just find over here in the UK the likes of compomotive ml's are too expensive. what are you running on your mx5?

10. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

Image wheels are a UK company and are mega ££££ (thats if were thinking of the same company)

compomotives aint too expensive if you know where to buy from, i was quoted £475 for a set off 15x9 ML's from eBay My World - rallysport_uk although i expect they've gone up a little now, still probably fairly cheap though

there is also revolution wheels, a set of 4 15x8 et00 milleniums is around £400

im running shite wheels on my mx5, i've not had it long and im selling it again soon to get an R31 skyline which i will be running 15'' compo ML's on or probably 15'' grids in 15x9 when they're released which is meant to be about 2 months time.

11. Hexham-Scotty

Hexham-Scotty skylinepart.com

Japshop, sell Ultralites and help sponsor the Rocket Bunny
    Top chaps :thumbs:

12. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Harroooooooooo!

yeah was gonna say if thats the boys in preston they are a good bunch of guys
    and a well repectable company. they have alot of dealings with some good companies.
    ultralite, Buddy Club etc ... definately a trusted company.

they are a sponsor of the BDC so must be very respectable (ultralite)

13. "Clarkey"

"Clarkey" "Full Attack!"

i bought a fair bit of stuff from there when i had my civic, all the invoices were via SPD and were top notch, prompt dleivery, one of the gaskets was wrong so they sent a new on out next day delivery.

14. jamesg6r

jamesg6r Member

cool, sorry i meant DRAG wheels mate not IMAGE. yea image are bare funds lol cheers guys,cool didnt know they sponsored the rocket bunny. whats going in the rocket bunny now, i heard it blow an sr at wembley?