JDM Allstars Round 3-Wembley Street Drift

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Drift Allstars, Jun 3, 2009.

1. royal

royal S1- F.T break!

I dont remember them being that much but I seriously wish I hadn't bought one. They made me feel absolutely sick, proper dodgy.

2. Dream Drifter

Dream Drifter Member

You were probably over whelmed by all the action to notice:D<--- only joking.

They were though, I went hungry cause I didn't have loadsa money, could've done with a few more that day. I didn't get any problems with it though and I usually get the shits quick:wack:

3. Kerbsty

Kerbsty Active Member

:worthy::worthy:AWESOME EPIC EVENT!!!!!:worthy::worthy:

Well done all organisers, comemtators (well done stiggy :thumbs:) & drivers

Was in "ore" watching the drifting and just hope that one day i will be that good and be able to "play" out there with you lot (if my bloody car ever gets finished!!!!! :cry: )

Some trully, mega OUTSTANDING driving by many many people and Dan well done a win trully deserved!

Have to agree with what people have said re: the burger van VERY VERY overpriced and not that nice (i felt ill and didnt even finish it) so on the Sunday we went to Mc D'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees drive through (which they had made into a walk through) so i stood there making v8 noises :D :nod: and all the footie fans were looking at me like i was a crazy woman :wack: :D ha ha

ROLL ON NEXT ONE ........................

4. docwra

docwra Active Member

No shit. :D

5. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

People looking at you like you're crazy? That must be a very unusual feeling for you Kirsty :wack:

6. Lars V8

Lars V8 New Member

Remmo qualified third after Me:) and Olaf Commijs.
    That the judges decided to let Paul win from Remmo that I don't understand, even after looking the youtube clips over and over again.
    get them next time Remmo!:thumbs:

I,ve had an amazing weekend drifting between you guys. Everbody is nice, great cars and the public is grazy! I hope I can do whole season next year.

#406 Lars V8, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  7. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

Hi Lars, welcome to Driftworks :thumbs: Great driving at the weekend :smokin:

8. Kerbsty

Kerbsty Active Member

Yes Phil is a bit weird........ :D

9. rgfinn

rgfinn skid skid spin

had a great weekend, some superb driving, europe's best, was a pleasure to be a part of it all.
    would like to say a big thanks to all the drivers for being so professional towards the jdm crew. was glad to hear some good feedback on the track time, even though we did have to slow it down a bit on the sunday.
    Also great to see a lot of familiar faces, drifting for me is just as much about the community as it is the competition.

See you all soon,
    Rob (the start line guy)

10. Hexham-Scotty

Hexham-Scotty skylinepart.com

Top man at the start line :worthy::worthy:

11. benlewismav

benlewismav Member

Haha legendary.

Well driven Dan, had feeling the lines you were taking couldn't have got any better! Also fair play to you Jon, your battle vs Bonbon was awesome and so close (although myself and the people I was with though that maybe the 5.5 - 4.5 score should have gone the other way?? ;);))

Speaking of Bon -had a fun little drive out of London with you matey, your clutch seemed to get heavy coming off those lights tho eh?... :p heh
    Also did you see 'hot lady in a rollcaged 911' giving it some on the motorway? She was AMAZING :worthy: didn't like the rx7 up her arse/passing her tho until we gave her a cheeky wave ;):wave: -Then it was all :D and 'here's my number' (I wish :euge:)

Anyway;
    -respect to the czech guys who drove 2 days to be there! hopefully see you again in the uk soon
    -unlucky again to Dragon, so frustratingly close.. the car just keeps looking better and getting faster and faster. Hope the oil cooler damage wasn't too bad..

Until next year Wembley!

12. EvojeepGal

EvojeepGal Active Member

Only back under my own roof today after the event, absolutely brilliant event, thoroughly enjoyed it, track time was great, track layout i loved especially the hump! Made for interesting manouveres on the friday with everyone getting used to it. Some great drivers, great battles, great relaxed athmosphere thank god the weather held and it wasnt like last year, well apart from parts of friday!

Wish there could be more like it and hopefully ill be welcome at future events:)
    Oh yea and i got some chips, then seen they did cheesey chips, after already paying and they wanted an extra £1 for a sprinkle of cheese, told them they could keep it!!!

Was disappointed Dwaines car failed him in the finals i was really looking forward to his battle

13. RemmoAutosport

RemmoAutosport New Member

We want to thank everybody for a great weekend. We had a lot of fun(apart from the steering pump witch gave us some problems)....:rolleyes:

We where glad hat we could help out Declan with his brakes and Matt with his steering arm......:thumbs:

I think that's what it's all about....helping each other, so we can all drive and have fun...

Dan, congratulations with your victory:worthy:, I didn't get the change to do it at Wembley.....Looking forward to Silverstone, it's going to be exiting.....

Let's have a good time, and may the best man win......

See you all soon,

Danny
    (Remmo's girlfriend):wave:

14. rgfinn

rgfinn skid skid spin

cheers man, love being part of it. some day i'll be on the track too :thumbs:

glad the bunny is ok :thumbs:- felt a bit guilty afterwards as the only thing i cared about at the time was whether there was oil or water on the track :o

so glad the event turned out so well. must say a huge well done to Niall, Kimi and Rob (the event organiser dude, not me!) and all the JDM crew for the hard work done before during and after the event.
    may there be many more like it...

15. skinny d

skinny d Member

Anyone got a diagram or aerial shot of the track layout ???

16. the stig

the stig Active Member

truly amazing event:worthy:
    nial and the team:worthy::worthy:

and being on the mic with bryn was awesome,certainly some of the most inspiring driving ive seen in ages:nod:
    sid and brad:worthy::worthy::worthy:
    team remmo for your help/friendship and laughter:worthy::worthy::worthy:

all drivers MADE this event:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

bring silverstone,hopefully ill be driving if not if theres room on the mic with bryn:nod::thumbs:

17. S6 Dan

S6 Dan Member

This was a great day some amazing driftin and wall touchin was special good show put on fellas

:thumbs: defo entertainment from a spectators point of view

18. Mr White

Mr White Drift Bruvvaaaas

I cant thank you guys enough,without ur help i was out of the comp,big thumbs up to your team :thumbs: if i can repay the favour in anyway i will,say hello to Dennis for me and his girlfriend and the big fella who helped bend that steering arm straight again after from 90% :worthy::worthy: thats what i love about the JDMALLSTARS everyone helps each other out :nod:
    big thanx to Brad also for tryin the other steerin arms for me top drivin by the way :p wall tagger,Mr John beezy woop woop loved goin round wiv ya,Stiggy and kerbsty for all there hardwork and help through out the weekend ive actually got brakes now lol TEAMTWISTED WOOP WOOP!!!!

Rob Finn the start man u didnt look to stressed this time your gettin used to the pressure ay :D top work Ross the boss DORISTARS awesome pics dude :thumbs: Severnside imports big thanx for your help to Mr NINJA TUNE top advice

any one ive forgot big thanx to you to now lookin forward to silverstone see you all there :nod::worthy::wave::thumbs:

19. adzbov

adzbov Member

What A Event.. Hopefully Next Years Asss Good :d:d:d:d:d

20. niteryder84

niteryder84 New Member

i loved this show! cant wait to go to another Skid SKid fTW!

#420 niteryder84, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009