Kitted S14a Touring Manual

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by SteveDunn, Jul 12, 2005.

1. SteveDunn

SteveDunn Straya

It's that time again. The time when you look at your credit cards and go "oh....... oh fuck me no!".

I have to find rather a lot of money to pay this lot off. It makes me sick thinking about how much debt i'm in.

So, the car is for sale.

It has everything it needs to be a top UKD1 car, just needs a driver with some talent (lacking at the moment :D )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's a 1998 S reg S14a touring manual, with 79,000 miles on the clock. I've owned her for over 2 years now and have loved every minute. My wallet hasn't, as I've bought this lot for her during that time.

# Apex'i AVC-R @ 1 bar
    # Apex'i Induction Kit
    # Blitz FATT D1 Limited Edition TT
    # Bren main de-catting pipe
    # Brembo 10 Groove Discs all round
    # Clear Front + Side Indicators
    # Cusco AS Rear Strut Brace
    # Cusco MZ 2 way LSD
    # Cusco OS Front Strut Brace
    # Cusco Rear Adjustable Upper Arms
    # Dano Frontpipe
    # Defi Boost
    # Defi Controller II
    # Defi EGT
    # Defi Water Temp
    # Denso IK24 Sparkies
    # Exedy Paddle clutch
    # Exedy Lightened flywheel
    # Ferrodo DS2500 front pads
    # GReddy Twin A Pillar Pod
    # Hybrid Front Mounted Intercooler
    # Mintex rear pads
    # Racing Battery
    # SARD R2D2 Dump Valve (currently unplumbed)
    # SRBPower Cat-back Exhaust
    # Stripped interior. Corbeau drivers bucket, S13 passenger seat.
    # Tein Flex lowered about 70mm
    # Version Select Type 1 bodykit with kouki indicators
    # Walbro Fuel Pump
    # Various drift alloys.

Oil changes have been frequent as I have done a lot of motorway miles in the car aswell as using it for drift days. My team (D:mon) are sponsored by the wonderful Opie Oils, so Oil has been readily available. I have been servicing the car along with Steve Carter for the past year or so, before that it was all Dealer servicing (for whatever that's worth...).

Spark plugs were changed last week. MOT is on Friday. I don't expect any problems, so it will have 12 months ticket with it. Tax is due in November and is included.

Stickers can all come off when sale is agreed. I will have the car at JAE, on the Team D:Mon stand with BUY ME!! leaflets all over it.

The bodykit has been on less than a week. The paint match is fantastic.

For pictures of the car in action please visit http://www.teamdmon.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=27&g2_navId=x88a1fbb4

Anyway, the important bit. I want to get £7000 or nearest offer. She's a cracking car that will do anyone proud, like she has done me. I HAVE TO SELL HER.

Cheers,
    Steve.

2. d-anie-l

d-anie-l Active Member

alot of car for the money.
    what a shame after putting the kit on etc.

3. james

james Administrator
    Staff Member

ahh mate :cry:
    just when you really got used to it and started to do it justice. You were proper rocking that shit at Lydd :nod: :smokin:
    Can't you sell a vital organ/relative/pet on eBay or something?

4. SteveDunn

SteveDunn Straya

Cheers fellas. If anyone fancies giving me 7k for "favours" i'd probably consider it at the mo. Gutted that I have to sell her :cry:

5. yeager

yeager Guest

:( I know how you feel :(

6. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Active Member

Aawww, mate, no! :(

There must be another way?? Find an understanding bird with a decent job? :D

Gutted to hear you threaten this dude, just when I was finally about to join the party too :( Don't you have anything else you can sell instead?

Anyway, my pish isn't helping, so best of luck. Maybe when you get back on your feet you can finally get a beater of a Ceffy and rock that. I may be able to join in by then too :D

#6 BanjoMaster, Jul 12, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2005
  7. oli

oli -nightspirit-

really nice s14a!

Alot of car for the money and free bumpage

8. TaxiDori

TaxiDori BEER CLINCH

i know how you feel. I just sold my beloved ITR due to debt. got me a cheap drifter now so i can still have some fun.

9. Barky

Barky Team Triad

I've been there know how you feel....is there no way of just selling enough bits to keep going? If not, good luck with sale. :)

10. Matt_S

Matt_S SELLIN' UP!!!

Ill sell my AV/hi-fi before I sell the car :wack:

11. SteveDunn

SteveDunn Straya

My credit cards come to £6700, I already have a large loan. The only thing that can cover this is the car being sold :( Annoying part is that it's making the damn car that's caused me to have so much debt in the first place :D

12. d-anie-l

d-anie-l Active Member

sell bits!!!

13. oli

oli -nightspirit-

Well it don't surprise me as the parts on your car are so effing sweet!

Hope you solve your problems either way.......such a nice car........

14. Genjuro

Genjuro keyboard drifter

Thats a real shame you have to sell the car, i can totally relate to the whole debt thing and have been really close to dumping mine recently. This is a seriously sorted car and its an absolute bargain for 7k especially considering what some of the lesser imports are selling for these days.

15. SteveDunn

SteveDunn Straya

Updated pictures to show you exactly what you're getting.

[​IMG]
    Scabby but very good bucket seat. Once owned by the man Phil Morrison. It has drift heritage in that seat I can tell you! :wack:

[​IMG]
    Crap picture, but there you see the Defi Water temp, Blitz D1 edition tubby timer, Defi Boost and Defi EGT gauges.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Needs a decent set of wheels to finish this car off. I have some SSR professors on a boat somewhere that aren't included, but person that buys can have first dibs at a slightly reduced price :)

[​IMG]
    Picture to show that I was lazy and didn't clean the interior. Really to show that the car doesn't have a center console at present. But it and all the interior other than the leather seats (sold) are sat in my garage. So can go back in if needed. I removed the center console to put in a hydraulic handbrake, which i've not managed to do (lazy thing again :) )

[​IMG]

Aaaand a view from the back. Stickers will all come off when someone says "I'll buy it!!!" unless they want to leave them on of course.

Cheers,
    Steve.

16. hashiriya

hashiriya EDC審査員

Man tell me you not gonna quit the drift like? You improving so much and you show great potential for the future..... Come back stronger than ever with a cheaper car with less fancy but just as practical bits on it :nod:

17. SteveDunn

SteveDunn Straya

I can't leave drift. I'll probably be back with a cheap ass bmw or something :)

18. Miro

Miro Member

Such a shame that you have to sell it! :( Looks really nice, and worth way over your asking price!

I'm into exactly the same debt figure you are :thumbs: :( Have to sell my pro DJ equipment, not selling vinyl though :smokin: But thats alright :cry: , cause I'd rather drift than 'Spin' :D

Good luck with the sale mate, see you sideways when I get back to the UK :)

19. Nick Sheen

Nick Sheen Box Assassin

shame.....a lot of car. but yeh buy a shitter bmw or sierra or something and carry on. dang shame since the kit has just gone on 2. :(

20. Pulsatingstar

Pulsatingstar -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY-

Which youll keep spending money on anyway, to the point where you may as well have kept the S14 :nod: