Large Portable Garage for Sale 17x7.6ft - Fits Supra and other Cars

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by JamesyR33, May 3, 2013.

1. JamesyR33

JamesyR33 Drifting by accident

Hi guys

I am selling my portable garage. I have owned this for around 9 months now and it has been awesome.
    I bought it from these guys - Canvas and Nylon Company Portable Garages, Perambulator Folding Garages and it is the top one, Perambulator garage.
    I had this one custom made in a size big ebnough for my Supra, which is very slightly wider than stock with a fair amount of room to spare.

Bespoke size of 17 feet x 7.6 feet, it comes in the hardwearing Heavy Nylon material and is in black. The garage is very easy to use and it keeps all the rubbish away from your car. Was excellent in the snow and rain we had over the last few months and it is also vented to help keep it nice inside.

Doesn't scratch the car or touch the paintwork as with car covers, and can be moved around if needed and used on either soft or hardstanding - ideal if you dont have a brickwork garage!!
    I used rawl bolts hammered into the concrete (having pre drilled a pilot hole) and big camping bolts on the other side into soft ground.

I paid £700 for this and it is still as-new condition.

I would like £495 back for it and it can be collected as soon as you are ready. Folds down flat but would obviously need some kind of van/truck to transport.

Drive in position:
    [​IMG]

Closed:
    [​IMG]

:)

2. MisterAdam

MisterAdam Member

I've never seen anything like that before, that's pretty cool :nod:

I'd have this if I had the cash spare :(

3. JamesyR33

thanks mate, its a brilliant design for those not fortunate enough to have a garage but still want their pride and joy covered and protected :)

4. JamesyR33

.......... :)

5. JamesyR33

prov sold....