For Sale last bits from S14a, S15 Spec-S Engine, S15 exhaust etc.

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Stidi, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Stidi

Stidi Member

as it's been a couple of years since my last proper attempt at selling stuff (when i sold off the spares from the 14a project) it's probably time for me to clear some space for the imminent V8 Swap upload_2017-8-28_21-12-59.

I've got so much stuff kicking around from various old projects i honestly don't know where to start, but the big stuff will take priority just to help me clear garage space :) selling my old house so losing a garage very early september!

S15 Spec S -
    Spec R front brakes with good discs, clean calipers and decent pads - £150
    Decat Pipe - Have several from various cars, £35 each
    CAT Converter - fitted to the S15, can measure length £60?
    SR20DE Engine - Seems to pull ok for an N/A sold with inlet manifold / exhaust manifold / coil / ht leads, throttle body and evertyhing in between £200? for QUICK SALE!
    Just dropped the price of the engine to £200 to save me moving it (if collected this week from swindon)
    If i have to move it to Gloucester it'll go back to £400 upload_2017-8-28_21-12-59. so grab a bargain!

5 speed manual Gearbox - changes ok, but release bearing makes noise so will need replacing £200
    Flywheel & Clutch - will check make / material left and post after
    blue dildo gearknob - £40
    exhaust - will check details think it's a 3 inch all the way
    Manual prop - £40

S14a Parts
    also want a quick sale on S14a dashboard, bit grubby from storage but no cracks or anything £10
    S14a wings in saph blue. both have a few scratches and dinks £20 the pair
    S14a spoiler in saph blue. good condition £10
    S14a bootlid with light in saph blue. good condition £15
    S14a rear bumper with srb rear splitter in saph blue £50
    S14a touring skirts, saph blue. £30
    S14a rear lights, slightly smoked. £40

Wheels
    350z 17inch staggered (7 & 7.5) alloys, good tread on rears, fronts getting fairly close details and pics to follow £300
    pair standard s14 alloys with drifty tyres - £30

Will update thread with pics and many many more parts (basically breaking a blue 14a including skirts / srb rear splitter, bucket seats etc - plus s13 fr & rear strut bars, wheels and a shit load of s14 import parts - wiring looms, interior plastics, digi air con and hud etc)

SOLD
    Upgrated Rear brakes (think it's a db power caliper relocation kit, bigger disc and good handbrake action - only replaced as i've got r33 gtr brembos front & rear now) including bracket, calipers, clean discs, pads are very low though. - £SOLD

All prices EXCLUDE POSTAGE and are off the top of my head / guesses based on rarity, please don't ask what my best price is as that phrase makes my piss itch. my best price is £37,000,000 for everything, but that ain't happening... so if you think my prices are high, feel free to make me an offer, but i'll ignore people i think are taking the piss upload_2017-8-28_21-12-59. upload_2017-8-28_21-12-59.

upload_2017-8-28_21-12-59.

2. s13jack

s13jack New Member

pm'd about engine

3. Stidi

Stidi Member

thanks guys. just getting back to normal after being laid up for a few days with a back issue.
    house sale is on hold for another couple of weeks whilst i get the electrics replaced so things aren't quite as urgent as they were. but it all still needs to go! :) will get pics up asap.

4. MilesT

MilesT Member

Interested in the gearbox... Where abouts are you located?

5. Pickles

Pickles Member

Also interested in the box, are they the same as the det boxes?

I dont know why nissan would make different strengths for the same engine tbh but i need a box asap!

6. JANG0_FETT

JANG0_FETT New Member

interested in the wings, but i'm from Portugal, can you post here?

7. 200sxproject

200sxproject New Member

Intrested in wings