Lexus IS200 Sportcross - Testing Water

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by ElkWörks, May 23, 2016.

1. ElkWörks

ElkWörks Member

Afternoon All.

I've got an MOT'd Lexus IS200 sportcross Sport- 2002 model.

I'm thinking of getting rid as i just plain don't use it. Although its taxed and mot'd at the moment, i've had problems with the brakes, and put new seals in the calipers (front only) but just cant get the bastards to bleed and pressurise properly. They are fine after a couple of pumps of the pedal, but this is every time.

There are rust spots on the bonnet, and the offside was once repainted, and has a dented cill.

All the electrics, and sat nav work fine, even for a car with 181,000 on the clocks, the interior is clean and straight.

The car has L-Tuned by Lexus OZ Superturismos, which are in a different offset to normal OZ's, theres 5 of them.

It also has the L-Tuned by Lexus backbox.

I have another O2 sensor to go on, as the engine warning light comes on after 20 mins to say the car isnt warming up properly.

Engine runs sweet, and oil is still correct level and golden after 10k.

I've done 40k in the car, pretty much just on the motorway.

It currently has Tein Comfort Max Coilovers, wound down all the way (pretty damn low) and has factory rear tints.

This is currently the only photo I have as it sits in my dark garage most of the time. This was taken last week.

[​IMG]

To get right again it needs the following things

Brakes Sorting
    New Tyres (currently on winter ones that are shagged out)
    Lambda 02 sensor (supplied) putting on

I just don't have the time, and I cannot be bothered to do these things. Its too good to scrap, and with the rims and coilovers (original suspension supplied) it would make someone a good daily, or practice car. .

If I had the room, I'd keep it, as Its possibley the best car I've owned, but being realistic, £450 will take it away.

Located in Central Stafford, under 5 mins from J14 of the M6

2. ElkWörks

ElkWörks Member

Prov. Sold