London weak skids in a carpark Night

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by S14Kami, Apr 19, 2014.

1. S14Kami

S14Kami Member

Yeah that's true and that's why at the next event police have told them fencing has to be put up and only one camera man is allowed in the centre of the action and must be wearing a hi vis. Yeah it's dangerous but any sort of thing like this done publically is, look at rally races with masses of spectators inches from the tracks...it's dangerous but it's up to those people if they want to get close or not...

2. Calllllly

Calllllly Member

Sweet drift mate.

3. mc_bob

mc_bob Active Member

Yeah its completely up to the bystander to get run over by someone losing it infront of hundreds of people. But itll fuck up everything completely if that should happen.

4. smokebillowing

smokebillowing Active Member

I got way dizzy halfway through and stopped watching.

5. 192_Nightmare

192_Nightmare Member

Who told you the police ok'd it? That sounds like complete b****ox.

6. S14Kami

S14Kami Member

The organisers. This tied in with the fact that the police were there encouraging people to do it...we all thought it was bullshit untill the police came in the middle and egged the organiser on o get things going...pretty sure there's a video of this too

7. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

When will you just accept the fact it's a pathetic thing to do?

The whole "cruise" thing nowadays is balls anyway, just full of shit ass cars, and cocks who think the own the streets in some civic or corsa. I'd stop defending it lol, if these so called drivers are as competent as you say, they must realise a buzz from actually "drifting" is better than looking a twat doing doughnuts??

The whole cruise thing just adds to the police's ammunition against stereotyping "boy racers" against those who are responsible with a performance car of some sort.

8. luckyluke13

luckyluke13 Active Member

I think anything/anyone posting on here which promotes 'streeto' or whatever the fuck this load of shit is should be banned and thread locked. Legitimate drifting gets enough of a bad rep as it is without people posting videos like this.

9. 192_Nightmare

192_Nightmare Member

S14Kami I'm not trying to take the piss or whatever but how old are you? I wanna see if it's just an age thing? When I first started driving we'd all go to cruises watch everything that went on. Mostly racing then tho..

10. silverzx

silverzx Member

This thread is hilarious.

11. S14Kami

S14Kami Member

I'm 22. I go to cruises to meet people and to check out the cars there and to improve my photography. If this happens then I'm happy to film it, as it's more experience for me behind a camera. Coming to this cruise I wasn't expecting drifting but I acted on impulse and filmed it. I've also been to a few with races but I stopped after I saw a young girl get knocked over and police started finding reasons to fine anyone with a modded car in the area

12. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

fuck me i thought id seen it all.

the most aids video ive ever seen

13. Dele-Himself

Dele-Himself Active Member

14. haza88

haza88 Active Member

fuck me this is disappointing

15. japdrifter_s13

japdrifter_s13 running out of skill

I wanna make one thing clear? The chap in that chaser is dangerous, he cant drift but he tries, tries hard and does so In the worst situations!
    Hes nearly written my car off twice by getting out of shape trying to show off,
    Im all for streeto but if you cant...then dont.
    And hes not well known, he just attends a lot of car meets.

16. Rossc0

Rossc0 Diesel Skidder

Chavs sticking there foot to the floor in rwd cars and going round lamp posts is not drifting.
    Please stop ruining driftings reputation.
    The whole sports getting a bad name because of cunts like this.

17. chrisyboi

chrisyboi Member

It's shit like this that makes me want to sell my car and move away from the "modified car scene" because to joe blogs, they see this shit, see my car, and think that's what I get up to..... Literally the gayest thing ever.

18. Gogzy

Gogzy Active Member

I never knew folk still said "init"

19. sierrasteve

sierrasteve Member

When you look at the start of the thread date and how many people have posted its either gonna be A: fucking awesome or B: absolute garbage.

I decided to read a few comments before watching and guess what i never bothered watching lol.

20. Piercy

Piercy Skid Skid Skid.

LOL the comments in this thread made me laugh. I haven't even watched the video, as soon as i saw it was Essex drifting club i just laughed. The club is a joke, most of it is front wheel drive drifter wannabes yanking the handbrake. The rest just do donuts. maybe a couple of people who can skid show up occasionally but anyone with half a braincell wouldn't hang out there too often.

hardparking ftw.