looking for locations

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by a-doe2013, Apr 9, 2018.

1. a-doe2013

a-doe2013 New Member

hi there just new to this drift works page I recently just bought a is200 and stripped it out for drifting I live In luton and im finding it hard to find drift practice days for the weekend as I work mon to fri I don't mind driving a few hours if need be like if anybody can help me out be much appreciated thank you

Regards aaron

2. James1491

James1491 New Member

Hi Aaron.

Best thing to do is go to a DWYB day at Santa Pod. £110 for the day and they have several play pens as well as a intermediate kidney track and a advanced track. I live very local to you and can tell you now, there is really nowhere that you can do it round here. Most Drift practice days that are local are held in the week really. I just attended the last DWYB day at pod on the 18th and it was brilliant. Best to do it in a safe and controlled environment. Last thing you want is the old bill asking why you binned it into a ditch at 2am in the morning. Believe me been there done that. Not worth it.