LQQK what keighley got now

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Robbs, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

2. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

saw that last night and thought hmmmmm druel dribble dribble homer simpson AGGHHHHH tongue out etc..

so i take it keighley sell shit cars then ????

3. TwinturboCH

TwinturboCH Active Member

That would be a FORTUNE if you needed anything doing to the engine LOL :D

4. TaxiDori

TaxiDori BEER CLINCH

haha 2 above it, someone is a little confused :D

5. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

isnt the VG the OOOOOLD motor out of the old ZX's ????

6. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

in my experience they do and i've also never heard a good word about them since either :wack:

7. SteveC200

SteveC200 Used to drift, now I don't.

VG30ET in Z31, VG30DET in Z32s.

8. darkslider

darkslider Member

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE DRIT AND DRAG MACHINE WITH OVER 600 BHP RWD AND A 3.0 V6 ENGINE AND A MASSIVE SINGLE TURBO! EXTRAS INCLUDE What is drit? :wack:

9. japstyle

japstyle New Member

i had been looking at the "NISSAN SILVIA S13 2.0 SR20 DETT Turbo RWD Full Body Kit" knowing full well that there was no SR20DETT but nonetheless prepared to phone them, then I remembered seeing another of their cars posted here with mixed comments, I dont fancy the trip up north to see a car that doesnt exist. Can I ask, have many people dealt with these guys or even bought a car from them? Im looking for a silvia K's, so any one I find I really have trouble deciding on whether to pursue it or not.

#9 japstyle, Dec 12, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  10. matt

matt -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY-

get one from some of the folks who advertise on here. All the cars from keighley in that autotrader link were on yahoo auctions not long ago, and looked like proper nails :rolleyes:

11. Mad Cas

Mad Cas wrecked

Is it just me or is there a massive influx of S13 'drift cars' being imported by the kind of places that usually sell Toyota previas and Misubishi Delicas etc. ?

Not that I'm incinuating that they know fuck all and are just cashing in or anything... :rolleyes:

12. Euge

Euge Loves Boobies

On the subject of Mitsubishi Delicias... they are a pimp wagon and a half! :nod:

13. Dan Norton

Dan Norton Active Member

Flamesuit on..........right, i'm in the MASSIVE minority here, i bought my sileighty from keighley :wack: , the car since i have had it has been fantastic....serious :nod: ....dont expect ANY customer service from them at all, they tried to get me to sign a piece of paper saying that my car is to be sold without any warranty, i declined to sign it and told them i knew my 28days statuary rights :thumbs: , but if you are after a car with all sorts of great kit on it (ignore the cosmetic side of things like little dings in wings and cracked bumpers etc....thats easy fix) and no back-up,then yes, buy from them....but if you want full delaer service...then avoid, you'll have nothing but trouble with them......Flamesuit off

Dan!!

14. Dan Norton

Dan Norton Active Member

They have a brand new unit with all the sports stuff in....my dad got his hi-ace super custom from the 4wd part of it.

Dan!!

15. Alex B

Alex B Active Member

16. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

part ex't a gto with theM (cos i hated it and really wanted rid quick) for a mental mr2, it looked a little ropey but i though it would be cheaper to make good than to buy all the parts it had on it and put on another one :wack:. suspension collapsed on the way home,so i sorted that, in first week of driving it poored with smoke then stoped after a few days:confused: couple of weeks after that the cambelt snapped :wack: :wack: :wack:

NOT GOOD NOT GOOD AT ALL,

DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I POSTED A CAR FROM THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE FUCKIN GIVEN THEM FREE ADVERTISING :mad: WANKERS

17. hybrid

hybrid Active Member

im with dan on this i have had 2 cars from them...my rx7 as dan knows was a nail but the i knew that as i was doing my motor swap on it...the other car was mitches blue r32 gts-t... you pay ya money and take your chance...like anywhere really...

18. Trond

Trond Member

Drit is shit in Norwegian... Must be great then :thumbs:

"The ultimate shit machine!"

19. davie-s

davie-s Member

20. Rochey

Rochey Member

Eh??? Is it a nail???
    I noticed it originated from there last night when I was swapping the reg plates.
    Anyway I have alse heard horror stories was looking at a Supra earlier in the year and saw one there rang to ask some questions, "Salesman" was a complete idiot then I started to hear the stories..... nuff said