Wanted M52B28 Set up

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by jbsauce, Nov 6, 2015.

1. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

Looking for a full standard set up.

ECU,EWS and key chips, Loom, box, everything needed.

Cash Waiting.

2. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

3. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

4. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

5. Bullett

Bullett New Member

I have M50B25, so is complete Turn Key M50B25 Turbo with over 1000hp? The engine includes: belts, ignition, alternator, complete electronics, complete turbokit, injectors, throttle body, ... you just need to buy ECU

#5 Bullett, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  6. Bullett

Bullett New Member

If you need almost stock M52B28 I have completly builded M52B28 with Stand Alone Vems ECU, Loom, box, ignition, everything needed. You just need to put engine in car. Engine have 215hp @ 5660rpm and 315Nm @ 3320rpm. In engine is polished pistons and rods, Polished intake and exhaust ducts in the head, Nitrited facilitated and balanced crankshaft at 12 000 rpm, ported and polished intake manifold, custom exhaust manifold.

Engine is builded for race and high durability. The engine was completely rebuilt.
    Price is 6500€ (still we can make deal for price)

#6 Bullett, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  7. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

Still looking

8. CNC

CNC New Member

Dear Driftworks forum members, this man Bullett is a liar, and a cheater of lowest kind, he is obviously trying to pull some kind of a scam here, each one of these pictures in his threads are not his pictures... All of these pictures were taken by my good friend, these are pictures of his works, not this idiot that is advertising it here... My friend retired from motorsport, he doesn't produce this stuff any more... These pictures were taken in Croatia, my friend worked there... These pictures were taken during work my friend did on the cars of my other friends here in Croatia. You can check facebook page MBC custom parts, that is my friends face page, you will see his work there, and among pictures you will see these pictures this moron put here... We don't know this man, but be asured that this is not his work and that he wants to steal from you... One of the pictures where he is advertising finished product was taken at company TH performance, also located here in Croatia, company that also doesn't have anything with this man. Please, look out for this cheater, don't do business with him...

9. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

10. suttin8274

suttin8274 Member

Hi mate have everything u need here and more pm your number and we can go from there thanks