Mazdaspeed and HKS Mx5 Exhausts, plus Corbeau recliner

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Tailslider, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Tailslider

Tailslider Member

Really need my container cleared out now so im going to start listing everything I have up for sale.. mostly mx5 related I have tons of nice 5 parts so will update the list accordingly :)

First up for sale is a Mazdaspeed exhaust for a mk1, it really is in fantastic condition! I cant stress enough how clean it is compared to most.. all the piping still looks really good and the stainless is lovely and shiny :) great sounding exhaust Price: £170
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HKS Superdrager, great exhaust, everyone knows they sound great, its in good condition apart from the bend to the backbox.. it has a bit of rust and some holes in it but it will patch up very easily, these usually sell for around the £200-240 mark but due to the holes il sell it for £150, if you want I know someone who could do the job, I can ask him how much he would want if you want it fixed before collection/postage? like I say its a shame about the holes as its in good condition apart from that :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last up, a Corbeau recliner, nice and supportive.. price: £80 and has pumpable lumbar support.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks Charles

2. doninphi

doninphi Member

Love that seat! Wish it was a pair!

Glws.