Missile'd 328 Compact - HSD MonoPro's and much more

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by PhilMorrison, Jul 24, 2014.

1. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

SOLD

I haven't used this since Buxton a year of so ago, so I figure it's time to go.

Compact with 328 engine and gearbox conversion.

Very tatty looking from various taps / incidents as you can see in the pics. I hit the wall forwards at Buxton, which has pushed the rad back enough for the viscous fan to now catch. The rad is fine, and I'm sure it would all pull out.
    New front bumper included.

The good bits: I spent a huge amount of time sorting the suspension out. I'd go out on a limb and say it's one of the best set up compacts in the UK. It has HSD MonoPro coilovers, Powerflex bushes, slotted rear suspension mounts, reinforced diff, Driftworks steering lock kit. Driftworks Hydraulic handbrake (needs putting back together and fitting again.

I also got the driving position perfect with the side mount seat frame, dropping the steering column down, and using a really nice Personal leather wheel. The seat frame is included, but a bucket seat is not. It comes with the standard seat.

It's a welded diff obviously, it has rear wheel stud conversion for easy wheel changes, and I think there's a total of 10 wheels for the car, the front tyres are the awesome NS2R track tyres, and there's a few tyres included ranging from completely worn to brand new.

It just had an oil change before I drove it last. It had the usual tick when I started it just now to move it. But it runs fine as far as I know. Has an M50 manifold. Brand new engine mounts. I'm sure I'm forgetting loads, as I spent quite a fair bit of time sorting this myself..

If you just want to drive this around Birmingham Wheels or something, you'd fit a bucket seat, refit the hydraulic handbrake, maybe pull the nose of the front chassis rail out so the radiator fan has room to spin, then you'd have one of the most fun and well set up missiles out there. Alternatively I reckon it's a lot of bodywork or reshell.

As it is, come and collect it on a trailer / low loader for £900 no offers - which genuinely means if you make me any offer below £900 you will be ignored.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 PhilMorrison, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  2. DOC

DOC Member

I'll take it if I can get somebody to take it over to Ireland for me..

3. tokyo-ben

tokyo-ben Active Member

Email sent .will 100% have this

4. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

Sorry guys, it sold within an hour of the ad going up. I just didn't have chance to update the thread as I was out.

5. SY__GT

SY__GT Member

I'm soooo glad this sold! I'm sposed to be saving for a house but was gonna have this if it was still here tomorrow......cheaps!

6. Geldy

Geldy the pain train woowo

dam you!!!! i hadthat money sitting right here :(

7. AndyS3

AndyS3 Member

Gutted to miss out hope the new owner puts a thread up