MITSUBISHI EVO 4 - Good Condition - SWAP, P/EX FOR SALE ETC

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Trickysadd, Nov 5, 2012.

1. manfoot

manfoot TEAM GREEN

Are u sure you don't fancy a nice gen 3 surf mate I'm really starting to fancy this

2. Trickysadd

Trickysadd Member

Hello mate, I ve literally just got rid of my surf, great off roaders but at the moment I'm deciding what to do regarding our next boat towing car !
    Problem i sif I said yes I would just stick yours on ebay with no reserve or back in the trade which means my idea of its worth won't be anywhere near yours.
    My Evo is already rock bottom price, so why not give me cash ;-)

3. tony100

tony100 Member

Do me a deal then know you want to :p

4. manfoot

manfoot TEAM GREEN

I would give u cash if I hadn't
    Spent it all on an engine for the 180
    I can't be arsed to sell mine as I'm fed up with time wasters
    I value mine at just over 3 k
    But I can see ure point mate
    Good luck with the sale mate

5. Trickysadd

Trickysadd Member

I know what you mean , but timewasters are all part of selling cars .

You are probably right at 3k, but to sell it tomorrow you would have to take nearer 2. Mine and Reaper Gen 2 Surfs are prob worth 2k, his is still for sale at 2k but I actually shifted mine for 1300.Still made a profit , but wasn't greedy.

I'd lik e3.5k for my Evo and should get it given the parts and spec , but I know I'll only get £2.5 - 2.75 k if I want to shift it.
    Fortunately I don't need to sell it , but having it sat there just costs money, and storage space.
    Good luck too bud

6. reeperR32

reeperR32 Drift-Street-Imports

oiiiiiiiiiiiiii...... im not being greedy... just honestly priced for what its worth (if thats what you were implying) lol :p

ps mines £1995 ONO now and i just had an offer of £1500 which i turned down.... especially considering as im chucking in new brakes and cv joint (£200 worth)

i still challenge someone to find me an SSR-G cheaper and same spec'd and/or a reliable 4x4 for less than £2k... emphasis on reliable :D

7. Trickysadd

Trickysadd Member

Nooooo I'm not implying that at all. Sorry I feel bad now, Ive read my post again.

No all I meant , which is true is that all cars have a trade ish price and a proper price. My Surf was worth 2k all day long and if I was 300 miles up north I would have got it. When the guy who bought it came down from Leeds he couldn't believe his luck I even threwin a 2 week old roof rack that cost me £200.
    And ooooiiiiiiiiii to you too, mine was 100% mechanically,and totally rust free, all the electrics worked and I had the aircon charged. It had before me just had 2k spent on a new turbo , rad , alt and full service inc brakes.12mnths mot and 6 mnths tax.

Yours looks great , and I really hope you get what you want. It was MY choice to let it go for the price I did, which I felt reflected the price trend down south.SSRG's are rare with the recaro's etc

My point was really to others that I could put my EVO up for sale for 3.5 k afor 6 months or ask a price I know people will be interested in. But if you want to swap with me yoour car needs to be trade valued too, ie a 52 plate golf is not worth 3k , its worth 600 quid,if my evos worth 2.5

Really sorry if Ive offended you mate.
    Rich

Anyway try and find another EVO with this much having been just done , for under 3k.................and I don't even want that ! ( Cash)

8. tony100

tony100 Member

9. flukey

flukey Guest

message me about the m3 mate

10. reeperR32

reeperR32 Drift-Street-Imports

Dude chill I'm messing.. Didn't you see the facial icons ;)

11. Trickysadd

Trickysadd Member

Yep I did, but I read my post again and thought It didnt sound how I mean it ! So thought I'd better try and explain or dig a bigger hole !

12. Trickysadd

Trickysadd Member

Hi Tony,going to catch up on pms, been a busy 24hrs,and now a lot of interest in h car suddenly!

13. Trickysadd

Trickysadd Member

Hi mate, got your visitor smessage, been flat out at work. Let me have a look at your ADvert again and will pm you this morning. Very Interested.

Rich

14. Trickysadd

Trickysadd Member

PM'd mate