Moving from Edinburgh to Birmingham

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Olliehood, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Olliehood

Olliehood Member

Hello

Random one but basically I've been offered a new job in Birmingham but stay in Edinburgh just now. Big move for me as all my family is up here and friends and I'm only 22.
    Guess I am looking to meet some new people mad into cars and drifting like myself to show me the sights and get into the car scene down there.

Like I say. Random haha

2. mint

mint touch my fruit

Sorry for your loss mate :(

No more free prescriptions either!

3. Olliehood

Olliehood Member

It's optional. Working for tesla. Private health care vision dental so dunno about prescription but at least thats something

4. Olliehood

Olliehood Member

one big forum and everyone is into the same thing yet not one person would show me around ? i am pretty normal and not an axe murderer

5. holdawayt

holdawayt Member

You have a couple of places you could check out depending on where you are in brum.
    There's Birmingham Wheels which is an oval drift circuit in the centre of brum, it's a bit of a banger racing track at the moment although the organisers are doing their best to fix this.
    Join a group on facebook called Curborough Track Days. It's a sprint course in Lichfield where monthly track days are held. Great place to meet new people and get the car sideways.

There's a load of us down the road in Stourbridge if you get really desparate.

6. Olliehood

Olliehood Member

Cheers man just looking to get into the swing of things. Was gonna do a teeside day too.